ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help me with my doctoral research! (please)

Arteez

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2006
I am finishing up my doctoral program (Doctor of Business Administration), and I'm kicking off my dissertation research collection! I would certainly appreciate any help from the OB family to include your perspective in my research findings.

My research is centered around video game hardware platform performance, and gaming perceptions. Trust me, it might sound odd doing academic research in gaming, but it's pretty interesting and under served, and it's a $150B a year industry. I'm incorporating consumer innovation trends, marketing, psychology, industry competitive dynamics, consumer behavior, commoditization of technology, and innovation trends into a combined empirical study.

If any of you are gamers (casual or otherwise), or if you have any family/friends that are, it would be awesome if you could take my research survey!

You can find the survey here!

Or forward to anyone with this link: https://udallas.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0ld72b9yXLg8Y2W

And for any of you in the know, the genesis of some of my hypotheses center around the PC master race, and how that might not live for much longer!

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News