ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Someone you find oddly attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PNG1992:
Key word is "oddly".....here's 5 I didnt see mentioned:

Andie McDowell

Mentioned her in my first post.

Great call on Patricia Heaton, however I believe some of the others on your list were inserted under the influence of Four Loko.

Under oddly I'[d have to say

Tina Fey (although not so sure about the oddly part)
Sarah Palin (as long as she doesn't TALK when she opens her mouth!)
Julia Louis Dreyfus (hmm, these first three look pretty similar)
Patricia Heaton
Mom on Tool Time ( back when it was on)
Annette Bening (not always but I've seen her in a few movies where it appears that she has aged very well)
The Juno girl
Helena Bonham Carter (maybe it's the dark, wild look that makes me wonder)
Hermione from Harry Potter ( I know, pretty young)

Sarah Jessica Parker would NOT be on my list. Actually I've always had her right at the top of "another" list. The list of women who on first glance look good but on closer inspection look downright heinous!

i wouldve passed up pretty much anybody for Elaine from seinfeld back in the day. not sure why though

jethrine.jpg

shirleyhemphill.jpg

rosieodonnell_ridingthebuswithmysister_2.jpg

Oprah

Oprah_Winfrey(1).jpg

Debbie Harry

deborah_harry.jpg

Christine O'Donnell

PH20100914070111.jpg

Pauley Perrette

pauleyperrette.jpg

Martha Stewart

2010-06-23-marthastewart.gif

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by NorthTexasHorn:

Andie McDowell

Mentioned her in my first post.

Great call on Patricia Heaton, however I believe some of the others on your list were inserted under the influence of Four Loko.

babyshoe is the one on Four Loko.

smokin.gif

The woman who plays the coach's wife on Friday night lights (the tv show). Oh and the lesbian chick in the skooby doo cartoons.

I would post a picture of my 58 yr. old wife but Armadillo Slim would email her and tell on me.

I think you would be surprised how good she looks.

Originally posted by qwanseeker:

Maggie Gylenhaal defines this for me.

How she got that part in Batman we'll never know. Atrocious imo, especially relative to Katie Holmes.

Originally posted by NotBeowulf:
Originally posted by qwanseeker:

Maggie Gylenhaal defines this for me.

How she got that part in Batman we'll never know. Atrocious imo, especially relative to Katie Holmes.

No kidding. She's atrocious. The literal existence of Batman would surprise me less than a billionaire being interested in Maggie. Her cheeks look like a freaking bassett hound's ears...no offense, dill. Love Bassetts.

Fortunately, I'm in Austin.

Agree with Samantha Brown and Rachel Nichols.

Kari from Mythbusters (there's a more revealing one on google search Such would stare at a long time before deleting)

kari-byron.jpg

Wendi Nix

wendi-nix-espn-1.jpg

Claire Forlani

claire-forlani-picture-2.jpg

Cat Cora (even if she bats for the other team)

cat-cora.jpg

Connie Britton (beautiful but not mentioned often)

connie-britton-of-friday-night-lights.jpg

Morgan Webb

morgan-webb-picture-1.jpg

My wife and I have been married for 43 years. I still think my wife is the most attractive lady I have ever known. She has to put up with a lot of crap from my hobby when I come in from fishing are oystering I will be gone for 3 are 4 days and I come in smelling like the Gulf. Not many women would put up with that and my addiction to OB's.

Originally posted by longhorn1020:
Originally posted by McGuapo:
glee-rachel-427-b-110909.jpg

she is not oddly attractive. she is hot
This post was edited on 1/29 4:12 PM by longhorn1020
Yeah, she grew on me...but I just can't quite grasp what it is that I think is attractive, because she's not traditionally "hot" to me.
This post was edited on 1/29 4:19 PM by McGuapo

Maggie Gyhlenhall
Helen Hunt
Young Molly Ringwald
Andie McDowell
Patricia Heaton

I agree with everyone about Diane Lane. There's nothing odd about thinking she's attractive. She's still top 5 for a lot of men today.
Good call on Maggie Gyhlenhall. I dig the hell out of her too. Definitely fits the "oddly" part as well since she's not the classic hot you think about. NOTHING odd about Molly Ringwald past or present. Think that's the one chick I get a pass on from the wife if the opportunity ever presented itself. And if I don't get the pass I'm going for that anyways. Redheads are right up there with the Lisa Loeb/Tina Fey glasses for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT