ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Thread 2016

Is there anyone else on here besides me who thinks its funny that someone flipped from Oklahoma to Baylor? And were talking about a *4 recruit. I mean who would have thought that would have ever happen? I mean OK beat Baylor last year, won the Big XII, made the playoffs. And someone dumped them for Baylor. The times they are a changing. But apparently there are at least a couple of Texas kids who'd rather stay home than spend a few years in Norman, Oklahoma. Priceless

Now if Chris Daniels signs on the dotted line tomorrow that would be another sooner recruit who flipped to another school, this time Texas but that happens all the time between these two schools.

Reactions: Dogged Horn
The analysts have put McCullough in their strongest confidence category, and Irvin in their weakest confidence category

That's good to hear about McCullough from what I've seen of him this kid is a star in the making. It would be great to see JM and MJ lining up at the lb spots.

Reactions: Dogged Horn
Below are Texas targets and their announcement schedules. If a recruit is listed without a time, it means that nothing has been confirmed. I will try to keep this updated as information becomes available. Your input/help is greatly appreciated!

[All times listed = Central Time and may vary slightly. E$PNU coverage switches to E$PN2 at noon.]

Saturday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday (National Signing Day):
Other Top Targets:
Reports are that there may be 1-2 not on this list.

Wednesday on the Longhorn Network:
  • 7:00AM-12:00PM - Signing Day Coverage
  • 6:00PM - Longhorn Extra: Signing Day Special (includes Charlie Strong's press conference)

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
Wednesday (National Signing Day):
Of that whole bunch, I think UT will get Taylor, Elliott, McCulloch, Jackson, Brown, Jones, Fowler, Daniels and Hudson(hope). That would be a outstanding haul.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
Of that whole bunch, I think UT will get Taylor, Elliott, McCulloch, Jackson, Brown, Jones, Fowler, Daniels and Hudson(hope). That would be a outstanding haul.

This is kinda the consensus on who is favoring us. Its what most of the CBs and gurus who follow it closely have going down.

Gotta think there has to be at least one surprise or two. Both ways. Away from us and to it.

NO matter what, if we close with most of those guys.....its a very nice class. Paired with last year, it is building blocks for the future. Pretty much two big classes with guys at every position in each class that can be impact players.

yHusURd.jpg

tpi6s3e.gif

Hook 'em

So that's Humphrey, Cuffee , Porter, and now Giles in the last what? 5 days?....that's got to plant the seed in these remaining guys heads that they need to get on board.
Mr. Jones, don't miss this!

Reactions: jsto60
Giles looked terrific on tape,big,quick in the middle of the defense,should be a good player for Texas,should we thank Brick Haley for him and more to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT