ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Vegas Horn:
Originally posted by 314horn:
OMG, he responded that "control, alt, 45-35 is not working"
We need better smilies to emote bigger laughter.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

One more quick note...I sent it direct to Brian Bosworth. He has a real estate comapny, and I'm a prospective client. It's his personal email. Title is "Wanting to buy 35 acres of prime commerical property in California".

Will update soon.

eek.gif

One more quick note...I sent it direct to Brian Bosworth. He has a real estate comapny, and I'm a prospective client. It's his personal email. Title is "Wanting to buy 35 acres of prime commerical property in California".

Will update soon.

I love you, in a totally non-gay way of course.

I seriously don't know what to say. Awesome, wonderful, you rock or fantastic just aren't strong enough.

That is awesome.

Anyone have corby davidson's email from sportsradio 1310 the ticket in dallas? That douche needs to be bombed.

great job 314 This is the third good thing that happened this week.
1 We won 2. ou got beat. 3. This thread

The story of the 45-35 campaign through all of this deserves its own book. This thread could end up in the classics board.

This thread needs to be pinned to the top for eternity.

Is that a sooner I need to bomb? I just want to be sure, reports are coming in that this thing can shut down networks.

eek.gif

Had to get in this. What an incredible effort on your part 314. You ever make it to SoCal and the beers are on me. Awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT