ADVERTISEMENT

Texas baseball

"The Big 12 is arguably one of if not the best Baseball conferences, your a fool if you think Texas RPI will take some massive hit throughout the season. Texas is also playing a much tougher schedule. Much!"

LOL

"I feel really good about Texas being in Omaha this year. "

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's broken, I won't deny that, but we were talking about Aggy baseball. Texas is in a really bad spot overall. I have said the Ags wouldn't be challenged until late and so far, that is the case, I said the bull pen would wear down as the season got deep and it has, I said you need more than just a pen come post season and that is true!

Nice attempt to deflect...and the Big 12 will be well represented, it wont be Texas.

Texas current SOS 17, Aggy current SOS 105.......................

Last edited:
How many College World series wins does Aggie skipper have?

It's broken, I won't deny that, but we were talking about Aggy baseball. Texas is in a really bad spot overall. I have said the Ags wouldn't be challenged until late and so far, that is the case, I said the bull pen would wear down as the season got deep and it has, I said you need more than just a pen come post season and that is true!

Nice attempt to deflect...and the Big 12 will be well represented, it wont be Texas.

Texas current SOS 17, Aggy current SOS 105.......................

I'm not deflecting. Just showing you you weren't right about baseball.

I'm not deflecting. Just showing you you weren't right about baseball.
Right? It was an early outlook. Fact, your schedule is shit and backloaded. Everything I said about Aggy has been pretty solid dipshit. Texas fell apart...

You're grasping at an outlook in an attempt to discredit. Loser Aggy gonna Aggy.

Last edited:
In the top 5 rankings for over the last month should have them on the current national stage.
Great. Does that go on your wall? :D As I said, wake me up when you win something. Which you won't.

Great. Does that go on your wall? :D As I said, wake me up when you win something. Which you won't.
Well the state of Texas has five decent shots at going to the College World Series. A&M, TCU, Rice, Houston and Texas Tech. We will hope for the best.

Well the state of Texas has five decent shots at going to the College World Series. A&M, TCU, Rice, Houston and Texas Tech. We will hope for the best.
Great. Like I said, wake us up when the aggys actually do something significant for the first time in your history. Until then you're just your normal all hat, no cattle selves. Talk some more though. I'm sure this year is the year...

aggys, a&m hasn't won anything this year or ever in baseball. Why not crow about your team when they actually win something of significance, $EC title, regional, super regional, CWS wins or title? It seems that all you aggys care about is being better than your measuring stick, Texas, than actually winning any kind of championship.

In the top 5 rankings for over the last month should have them on the current national stage.

aggy's actual trophy case

img-thing

aggy's moral victory trophy case

ML1772-thumb.jpg

Impressive

Great. Like I said, wake us up when the aggys actually do something significant for the first time in your history. Until then you're just your normal all hat, no cattle selves. Talk some more though. I'm sure this year is the year...
I am pulling for all the Texas teams to represent our state of Texas in the College World Series

aggys, a&m hasn't won anything this year or ever in baseball. Why not crow about your team when they actually win something of significance, $EC title, regional, super regional, CWS wins or title? It seems that all you aggys care about is being better than your measuring stick, Texas, than actually winning any kind of championship.
its all utisdabmombs fault.

You are asserting that A&M has never won a regional or super regional?

"aggys, a&m hasn't won anything this year or ever in baseball."

His posts have all been in reference to actually winning this year before you run your mouth. He's not wrong on either counts. You've never won anything ever and you haven't won anything this year. Again, what's your point?

aggy has been to Omaha 5 times with 2 total wins there. Awesome. Congrats

"You've never won anything ever and you haven't won anything this year. Again, what's your point?"

That you are now both lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT