ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

He's meh.
Not from what I saw. He's an above average player that fills a huge void at the nose tackle position. Arizona was a really good run defense last year and he and Savea (the other transfer we got from Arizona) were a big part in that. He was a top 100 recruit out of high school.

Reactions: Archmadness
2 fkin Mil? for a season? god please help this sport that i love. I really hope we put a "salary cap" on this NIL bs one day. its going to ruin this sport.
It is crazy. However, the last thing I want is a cap. Long story short, it only hurts Texas. I know in the 70s-2022, pre-NIL, Texas participated like everybody else with $100 handshakes. However, ou and the SEC cheated on a whole other level. Imagine if we had a cap and Texas honored the rule? We would seey ou and SEC go back to thriving by paying the cap with a lot of additional under the table cash.

It is crazy. However, the last thing I want is a cap. Long story short, it only hurts Texas. I know in the 70s-2022, pre-NIL, Texas participated like everybody else with $100 handshakes. However, ou and the SEC cheated on a whole other level. Imagine if we had a cap and Texas honored the rule? We would seey ou and SEC go back to thriving by paying the cap with a lot of additional under the table cash.
100%. I say leave it wide open and let the deepest pockets set the market for the guys they want.
They called down the thunder. Well now they’ve got it.

2 fkin Mil? for a season? god please help this sport that i love. I really hope we put a "salary cap" on this NIL bs one day. it’s going to ruin this sport.
They wasted their money. He isn’t going to do anything in the SEC but get blown off the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT