ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

Fresh, you obviously haven’t talked to any Aggys lately. Otherwise you would know the road to the College Playoffs goes thru Pile Field.

Id like nothing more than to play Georgia for all the marbles. We owe them one.
If the dominos fell in line, Texas could have the opportunity to beat them in the ccg and then again for the ncg
Fresh, you obviously haven’t talked to any Aggys lately. Otherwise you would know the road to the College Playoffs goes thru Pile Field.
Man.....they sure do make it difficult to enjoy renewing a rivalry. I feel like, "do we really have to deal with that shit again?"
RRSO gives me high blood pressure, aggy gives me hemorrhoids.

Not saying we're winning the ccg in yr 1 BUT, we definitely should be right there in the hunt for for it. Those fightin' meth mouths would love nothing more than to take back scoreboard.

We should have Case McCoy & Justin Tucker on the sideline just for funzies.

Yeah I was there at the Cotton Bowl for that one. Our defense played great all day. That fumbled punt was heartbreaking.
I read a story a few years back where Akers and CC ran into each other at some event. Immediately upon seeing Akers, Curry broke down in tears, apologizing repeatedly to his former coach.
That fumble has haunted that man for decades.

Sure do. We can beat them in October, we both finish undefeated thereafter so we meet again in the sec ccg, then a 2 loss Georgia makes the playoffs where we can then smash them a 3rd time.
I don't know if I want to play Georgia more than once 😊

But if Kirby Smart takes the falcons job then I won't mind. Of course that's a big if.

Sounds like we are the favorite to land transfer DT Tiaoalli Savea from Arizona. Would be a great addition and much needed help in the IDL. Really like what Sark is doing in the portal this year. He's been very calculated in who he has brought in.

Reactions: Horn in Brazil
Sounds like we are the favorite to land transfer DT Tiaoalli Savea from Arizona. Would be a great addition and much needed help in the IDL. Really like what Sark is doing in the portal this year. He's been very calculated in who he has brought in.
We gotta be running out of scholarships at this point.

Reactions: TX1972
We'll lose some after spring ball is over so it'll even itself out.
I imagine some of the incoming sophomore WR’s will probably be looking for a new home. With Bond, Goldon, Bolden, Cook and Wingo aren’t gonna be too many more balls to go around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT