ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

again youd be surprised what a dad would risk to see his daughter every day.
I can think of about 30 millon dollar reasons as to why he wouldn't come back lol. I have 2 daughters myself so I know exactly what it's like. But if I had a chance to bring them generational wealth in the next year it would a no brainer decision to me. His stock is really high at the moment and if he shows out in the playoffs he's going to be a first round lock.

I can think of about 30 millon dollar reasons as to why he wouldn't come back lol. I have 2 daughters myself so I know exactly what it's like. But if I had a chance to bring them generational wealth in the next year it would a no brainer decision to me. His stock is really high at the moment and if he shows out in the playoffs he's going to be a first round lock.
We shall see

Not Texas recruiting related but anyone see this about Dabo?

For a Clemson HOF guy to come out on Dabo like this, and knowing how much of a baby he is about the transfer portal i could absolutely see this being true. Not a great look for Dabo

Dude. Your obsession is weird. Maybe try shutting the **** up? Because nobody cares you don’t like Dabo.

Did you even read the article? Dad said his kid was singled out and called names but gave zero specifics.

Kids get yelled at and shit KC. Sometimes they’re called pussies. The horror.

We still taking 3 stars LOL! Is he a walk on?

They must see a lot of potential development in him based on his offer list.

I think Jaylen Ford and Jahdae Barron were 3 star prospects. In Sark I trust.
Colt and Sweat were 3 stars don’t go by the $9.95 crowd.

We still taking 3 stars LOL! Is he a walk on?

They must see a lot of potential development in him based on his offer list.

I think Jaylen Ford and Jahdae Barron were 3 star prospects. In Sark I trust.
He's a 2025 kid and hasn't attended many camps so I wouldn't pay much attention that rating right now.

Texas has actually had success with 3 star kids both with sark and pre sark. Ford, Barron, Donta Foreman, Sweat, Duvernay. The difference with Sark is the high 4 and 5 stars are playing like 4-5 stars and he’s getting more of them.

Reactions: weevilcatch
If we get Bond and Muhammad all tte sudden your WR’s are loaded again and your secondary doesn’t look to bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT