ADVERTISEMENT

Texas V baylor predictions

It doesn't seem right that a man who spent most of his life in the middle of the Nevada desert would have dated more women (3) from Bailor than any other school. So I'm going to have to go with a sentimental Bailor 3......Good guys eleventy-billion......

It doesn't seem right that a man who spent most of his life in the middle of the Nevada desert would have dated more women (3) from Bailor than any other school. So I'm going to have to go with a sentimental Bailor 3......Good guys eleventy-billion......
You dated 3 Baylor chicks?

Got me beat. I was 1 and done. It was the whole "Why do you drive a truck instead of a BMW" that did me in.

Freeper who are you taking about?

You dated 3 Baylor chicks?

Got me beat. I was 1 and done. It was the whole "Why do you drive a truck instead of a BMW" that did me in.
Lol. My daughter went to Baylor. Thank God she didn’t drive a BMW. She drove a Mercedes.😊

Reactions: freeper
Lets hear those predictions guys

I personally think all baylor can do is run, and they wont run on us. I think Wyoming is also a better team than baylor..

Heavy defense performance and until offense shows they got the catches under control ill keep it lowish
37-17 Texas
Should not be as flat, Wyoming was a good wake up call. I will go with 41-20 along with a minimum of three bad officiating calls. Game should be on Raycom Sports for old times sake.

Reactions: EWNHorn
If we get Brooks involved early and often we'll be hard to stop.

I'm happy but I'm surprised that we're on national tv Baylor isn't that good.

Reactions: hookem777
Should not be as flat, Wyoming was a good wake up call. I will go with 41-20 along with a minimum of three bad officiating calls. Game should be on Raycom Sports for old times sake.
Raycom. God their broadcasts sucked.

Could have been worse. You could have dated 3 aggie women. At least Baylor coeds have social graces.

Reactions: freeper
Baylor might be the worst team in the BIG XII....it's a toss up between OSU and Iowa State at the moment.

And it's going to be a dog fight to beat those lowly teams much less the good teams in the last season of the Big XII. Buckle up it starts Saturday.

If your daughter went to Baylor the type of car she drove was the least of her worries....
Yup, she was there during the height of the Briles fallout. Fortunately the degree still works.

Back to football…I’ve got 52-17. Horns slow start again but quickly steam rolls. A few reps for Arch starting in the 4th Qtr.

Baylor’s run defense is not good. The B Team grinds it out to set up a few long balls. The good guys take Baylor to the woodshed for win #1 on the farewell tour.

52-10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT