ADVERTISEMENT

The Offcial Texas-OU Game Thread (Mod is on duty)

How about scrapping that conservative approach that almost cost them against Kstate and Ou......put your foot on the gas and score 60plus......Stoops did it and deep down i think Herman can be just as big of a prick that he was lol. Good game HORNS lets run the table and play Ou again in the BIGXII Championship game!!!

How about scrapping that conservative approach that almost cost them against Kstate and Ou......put your foot on the gas and score 60plus......Stoops did it and deep down i think Herman can be just as big of a prick that he was lol. Good game HORNS lets run the table and play Ou again in the BIGXII Championship game!!!

It might not be OU in the championship game. West Virginia will have something to say about that.

That’s because Texas is classy and hasn’t run it up when they could. I wish they’d quit that sh!t because ou doesn’t deserve it.

That's part of it. We need to pour it on against everyone whenever possible. Style points matter. OU has understood that -- and benefited from understanding that -- for a long time.

Hoping we get to have scoreboard for the full year. Might have to play them again.

$ooner fans are crying themselves a river and their heads are about to explode over Mike Stoops' defense. Give that man a lifetime contract extension! Love seeing all of those arrogant, Horns down Okie inbreds leaving the stadium pissed!!! Pooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr $ooners!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)roll

I'm guessing BBR, oldmanastro, cotton 12, FBhorn and few of you other old goats need a fvcking nitro pill to restart your fvcking hearts after that game........
I put that all on the offensive line, not the coach. They melted down with all those holding penalties.
Odd,all those penalties came near the end of the game when OU was down and if it was if the refs were trying to make it a closer game or getting paid off.

Oh the funny part is....TEXAS is holding on EVERY play.....same thing TEXAS fans were talking about last year about Ou.

You guys are right TEXAS may not play Ou again this year.....hell TEXAS may not being playing in the BIGXII Championship game but another TEXAS vs Ou game would be awesome.

1 way I judge a Texas Longhorn player is what did he do against OK. And as of now Sam Ehlinger has proven it as has Cameron Dicker and a bunch of other guys today.

Nah! You missed C.Johnson and Humphrey. Those 2 are reliable to get you a 1st down and more. This team is tough and it’s going to get better.

I need to call EMS to bring me another 12 pack of Shiner reg, I think another would put my heart back in Rhythm,,,Herman gotta learn you just got to keep kickin the shit outa them till the last whistle blows...

Hook'em

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT