ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

Way better than the Dixie twits
Back in the early 90s I attended a private Christmas party in Dallas where the (then unknown/pre-Natalie Maines) Dixie Chicks were playing. Played mostly bluegrass. Still have their second CD, ‘Little Ol’ Cowgirl’ they gave out at the party.

Politics aside, the best selling all-female band of all time.

Back in the early 90s I attended a private Christmas party in Dallas where the (then unknown/pre-Natalie Maines) Dixie Chicks were playing. Played mostly bluegrass. Still have their second CD, ‘Little Ol’ Cowgirl’ they gave out at the party.

Politics aside, the best selling all-female band of all time.
Unfortunately, one of them died in a head on collision outside of El Paso a couple of months back. Natalie Manes, the lead singer, was the loud mouth that sparked all of the controversy. The two sisters were cool as far as I know.

Unfortunately, one of them died in a head on collision outside of El Paso a couple of months back. Natalie Manes, the lead singer, was the loud mouth that sparked all of the controversy. The two sisters were cool as far as I know.
The one that was killed part of the original group. I think pre Natalie Maines.

The one that was killed part of the original group. I think pre Natalie Maines.
Yep. Founding member Laura Lynch. Hot sisters, Emily and Martie, are founding members. They owe a lot of their success to (loud mouth) lead singer Natalie Maines.

What in the fvck did I just read?

New breed of men today..or i guess men aren't men today. Idk..you're into what you're into i guess but ima have to pass on that kink. Finger in the butt? Aight bro let your wife tickle your South Star but this takes it to a extreme wtf kink.

The dude’s life is built on pleasure and his addiction to it. He needs therapy and build a foundation in a real relationship. What a sick life.

This is absolutely mind blowing. Has anyone ever tried this? I used to feel good about my snorkeling skills but this shyt is crazy.

No lie- that's impressive. I know a dude in Jacksonville that a competition free diver in his hobby time. I'm going to send him this for comments.

This is absolutely mind blowing. Has anyone ever tried this? I used to feel good about my snorkeling skills but this shyt is crazy.

Pretty cool. Surely that wasn't on 1 breath but made to look like it via creative editing. Yeah, I know there are people that can go 5-10mins but they hyperventilate with 100% oxygen immediately prior. Some dude in Spain went something like 20mins for the record. Pretty wild

Reactions: Drtxhorn
@GuaranteedFresh! Bat signal.....
What is it they tell you in SERE about drinking your own piss...?

Please share with the rest of the class.....
Uh yeah....don't do it. It's basically the same as drinking sea water. The salt content is too high and will only make dehydration worse. There are exceptions though....

1) You can swish a little to get your saliva flowing again in a pinch but you can also get the same effect by putting a small pebble in your mouth. Again, don't swallow the piss.

2) They also had hydropacks that are basically a more refined lifestraw that can filter it safely. Never used one.

3) you can makeshift distill it just like seawater

4) don't

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT