ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Glad you’re okay Bell. You may be trailer park okie trash but you are my kind of people. In all seriousness, hope you recover fully my brother.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I doubt it was danhorn. I imagine it was that last fluffdoll that I can’t remember, but I just didn’t feel like going back through posts. It just boggles their mind how somebody doesn’t think like them.
@danhorn

Proof positive that the left is the greatest threat to the Constitution in general and free speech in particular...

And by the way Bell...I was serious about that stroke recovery outfit on Georgia. Let me know if you are interested...

Reactions: freeper
To pile on the right’s present melt down the Dems won the the millennials’ vote in every single state in 2022.

To pile on the right’s present melt down the Dems won the the millennials’ vote in every single state in 2022.
If I’m not mistaken, they were pretty much the first group indoctrinated into the “everybody gets a trophy” BS mentally. My oldest son was born in 98 so he’s a Gen Z I think. I can’t count how many arguments I had with baseball and basketball league boards about rewarding winners as opposed to making Little Johnny feel good even though he was terrible.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
Update on MM..
Details are murky right now but apparently someone from the $9.95 board came down here and got butt hurt because they were being bombarded with overwhelming facts about the lies told to us about covid, (which all us with ANY common sense knew were bullsh!t)- and the collusion and corruption between big media, tech and the radical Democratic party (which with the Twitter truth drop, we are now being proven 100% correct on that front)-- and this $9.95er is such a sniveling twunt, devoid of any testicles, and pride, or any spine- tucked his meat curtains between his legs and ran off crying like a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee, to Big Daddy Ketch to tattle.
This $9.95er is so weak, so feeble, so devoid of any moral character that instead of standing his ground and defending his obviously insane opinions, proven wrong time and again, he instead chose to run and hide behind the skirt of his savior.
In doing so, MM and Ketch exchanged some words and it culminated with MM telling the Ketch that he had better things to do than be an unpaid moderator-- and that was that.

Snitches get stitches, in prison yard rules. Unfortunately, this isn't a prison. Even if it were, cowards made of yellow jelly can't be stitched.

Let this serve as a lesson to you here in the Dungeon. When 9.95ers come around, if you hurt their wittle feel feels-- they may run and tell daddy.

Ain't that right, @danhorn ??
Another PERFECT example why most fans do not subscribe to OB. They do everything they possibly can to turn away potential customers here. Honestly, I only have this site bookmarked because of the regular posters here.

The YouTube channel is hard to watch as well. You have to fast fwd through 30mins of unorganized forced small talk and begging to buy from sponsors before any semblance of content worth hearing is presented. They need to take notes from Texas Homer about breaking down football.

Unreal. What a spineless group of beta males on the pay boards. Anwar is their only saving grace here, I actually like that dude's opinion.

Another PERFECT example why most fans do not subscribe to OB. They do everything they possibly can to turn away potential customers here. Honestly, I only have this site bookmarked because of the regular posters here.

The YouTube channel is hard to watch as well. You have to fast fwd through 30mins of unorganized forced small talk and begging to buy from sponsors before any semblance of content worth hearing is presented. They need to take notes from Texas Homer about breaking down football.

Unreal. What a spineless group of beta males on the pay boards. Anwar is their only saving grace here, I actually like that dude's opinion.
I go to Inside Texas for all my information.

Proof positive that the left is the greatest threat to the Constitution in general and free speech in particular...

And by the way Bell...I was serious about that stroke recovery outfit on Georgia. Let me know if you are interested...
Warm Springs?

I go to Inside Texas for all my information.
I've had a free subscription to that site for years but still like to bs with ppl here. It seems that once someone hits the pay boards, people tend to think of themselves as more important than they really are. In fact, they are only worth as much as they pay.

Bought online friends......what a sad life.

The climate has and always will change over time. It's not caused by industrialism. What/who are the left-wing tree huggers going to blame when fossil fuels are banned, we're all driving battery powered vehicles and the climate is still changing?
I need some global warming at my mobile home right about now

Reactions: westx
Bell, why are you so intolerant? The looters are just misunderstood. They’re only taking the things they need.

By the way Bell, glad to hear you’re doing better sir. That whole stroke thing is scary.
Yeah a stroke is weird it just kind of messes with your brain, dexterity if you’relucky I always thought if I had a stroke I’d feelsomekind of event happen, I felt nothing, just started slurring real bad. Mine is a clot on my right frontal lobe, my long term memory is unaffected thank goodness

Blue is associated with handouts. Our country is infested with too many lazy incompetent citizens who breed, making things worse. Thus the blue party control. I get sick to my stomach everytime I see sleepy, harris and pelosi whining.
Good postvery true

Yeah a stroke is weird it just kind of messes with your brain, dexterity if you’relucky I always thought if I had a stroke I’d feelsomekind of event happen, I felt nothing, just started slurring real bad. Mine is a clot on my right frontal lobe, my long term memory is unaffected thank goodness
So give us the run down so we'll know what to look for.

There you were, standing on the faux cedar deck of your trailer, slapping your ham to the thought of the new above ground pool that you were putting on layaway. Then, all of the sudden, you see a bright light-- it's Jesus- and he's telling you to NOT walk toward the light, but to please stop touching yourself in public places....

Then what happened.

So give us the run down so we'll know what to look for.

There you were, standing on the faux cedar deck of your trailer, slapping your ham to the thought of the new above ground pool that you were putting on layaway. Then, all of the sudden, you see a bright light-- it's Jesus- and he's telling you to NOT walk toward the light, but to please stop touching yourself in public places....

Then what happened.
Actually the Saturday before Thanksgiving I was laying around all day watching college football and one of my daughters had been to the movies and came in my room about 100 PMto talk to me and I was slurring my words. I went to bed and the next morning I went outside to relieve myself because my daughters had the bathrooms occupied. While I was outside I was on the concrete decking around our pool. I was by I remember backing up away from the edge of the patio and I tripped over a loosely wound up garden hose that I caught my foot on. I couldn’t get up and laid there about 30 mins before my wife saw me laying there. They came out and helped me up and I walked to the car and they took me to the hospital. Looking back now, I should have gone Saturday night when I first slurred my words but I felt fine otherwise

Reactions: hookem777 and westx
Actually the Saturday before Thanksgiving I was laying around all day watching college football and one of my daughters had been to the movies and came in my room about 100 PMto talk to me and I was slurring my words. I went to bed and the next morning I went outside to relieve myself because my daughters had the bathrooms occupied. While I was outside I was on the concrete decking around our pool. I was by I remember backing up away from the edge of the patio and I tripped over a loosely wound up garden hose that I caught my foot on. I couldn’t get up and laid there about 30 mins before my wife saw me laying there. They came out and helped me up and I walked to the car and they took me to the hospital. Looking back now, I should have gone Saturday night when I first slurred my words but I felt fine otherwise
Did you go to Christus or to Resolute?

Thanks 1972. Think I’m ok for now have regained full use of my dead left hand in the last 3 weeks, that’s really theoonly physical deficit I had.That Warm Springs facilityoutside Gonzales has been mostly torn down it was in disrepair
No, there was a Warm Springs rehab unit in NB. I had a friend who was there after a bike wreck.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Global warming is tied to fossil fuels and thanks to Putin’s war is causing the the present global inflation. The two issues go hand in hand. Address either and you address both.
Yes that Global warming reared it’s ugly head again over Christmas|New Years week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT