ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Every president, until Obama, governed according to current events. Carter had the Iranian Hostage crisis, Bush had the Persian Gulf War, Trump had Covid, etc.

Obama, and now Biden, govern their agenda. Screw the Border problem. Screw inflation. Let's just concentrate on global warming, January 6th, gun legislation that will do virtually nothing, etc.

I have no idea how clear thinking Americans can vote for this unconscious, disconnected party.

EDIT: Weaponizing the FBI with the raid on Trumps residence is beyond a police state action.

And then that c u n t Nancy Pelosi comes out and says "no one is above the law". Oh really you stupid bitch? Insider trading and skating on a DWI.
You’re talking about Obama and Biden? Lol… I’m glad I wasn’t dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump; with his racist, lying, thieving and immoral ass!…
Can I wait to see him in prison garb lol…

Reactions: outhereincali
You’re talking about Obama and Biden? Lol… I’m glad I wasn’t dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump; with his racist, lying, thieving and immoral ass!…
Is it Communist Allert!

Or is it Dumb Ass un-American Allert!

Or is it Loser Alert!

Congratulation. You are a perfectly worthless citizen.

Reactions: horn wild
Wait-- weren't you one of the fvckterds that came down here during covid and admonished us pleebs for spreading conspiratorial things like "masks do not work" and "if you get the 'vax' you can still get and spread the WuFlu..".
Yes, I think I remember you. I think I glossed you with the deserved handle of "Cvnt muffin #2" or some such.

So..... long time. How ya been, Cvnt Muffin Dos?
Still wearing your mask and body condom on airplanes?
Still screaming about Trump's pee tape and being a paid Russian agent?
Still convinced Hunter's laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign?
Or was it gun control was your issue.... I forget.
Hey, remember that time President Barry sent 10s of thousands of actual assault rifles to the Mexican cartel in a sting operation that didn't work? Hilarious.
And that day Biden left 650,000 actual machine guns in the hands of Islamic extremists when he blundered the Afghan withdrawal? Good times. At least our troops bailed while wearing masks.

Anyhooo-- I hope all is well. Hopefully your electric car hasn't caught fire yet. I hope you got that mortgage rate locked in before it hits double digit interest. I know grocery prices aren't hurting you THAT badly because you don't eat meat. That plant based diet can get a little pricey though. I know, elections have consequences-- especially when it's a puppet POTUS who doesn't know the difference between chocolate ice cream and diarrhea.

So-- heard any good conspiracy theories lately? I mean, those that don't involve gender fluidity and social media squashing free speech while colluding with the FBI to silence people...

Oh, almost forgot--

Are you on booster number 8 or 9? I totally forgot what number we are at for the stoooopids.

I found you-- it IS you. It's REALLY you! How you been Nostradumbass?

In honor of your dipsh!ttery- here's a tweet to commemorate you. For posterity and what not...

And remember, we KNEW natural immunity was better than the shot. You called us "conspiracy theorists".

So-- unless you're hear to apologize on bended knee and admit you were fvcking wrong, we were right and you're sorry for being such a self righteous twunt- the "fvck right off" door is located right over there ------>.

I'm done with this rag.

Good thing we forced the covid vaccine on healthy kids. I'm sure CNN was telling the truth. Was it selfish to be afraid of getting sick? How cruel of those young people for not wanting the shot. I think part of the democrat constituency is waking up to the fraud.

I found you-- it IS you. It's REALLY you! How you been Nostradumbass?

In honor of your dipsh!ttery- here's a tweet to commemorate you. For posterity and what not...

And remember, we KNEW natural immunity was better than the shot. You called us "conspiracy theorists".

So-- unless you're hear to apologize on bended knee and admit you were fvcking wrong, we were right and you're sorry for being such a self righteous twunt- the "fvck right off" door is located right over there ------>.

I'm done with this rag.
LOL! He’s nowhere to be found now

My primary doctor of 30 years got fired from his practice because he wouldn’t take the shot. That was good enough for me to know that I won’t be getting it.

Sugar tits--- where'd you go? Don't want to stick around and face what you've got coming?
Why not?

It's cool Peaches-- we all know. We all know that you know. Your silence gives me the greatest satisfaction I can receive. We were able to shove that giant "bag o'dick" of facts so far down your throat that it finally shut you the fvck up.

And it's glorious.

Here endith the lesson.

I had to think about whether to share this tweet on this thread. But, here we are. First, I don't understand a lick of it. The scary part is that this is a very bizarre thing to read where I wonder who these people are, where do they live and work, what actual percent of the population do the compose. or how do they function and contribute to society. If I were to seek a silver lining, I would say that the left will eat each other up (as I think that is what is happening in this tweet) in their own competition to outdo or be more relevant.

I had to think about whether to share this tweet on this thread. But, here we are. First, I don't understand a lick of it. The scary part is that this is a very bizarre thing to read where I wonder who these people are, where do they live and work, what actual percent of the population do the compose. or how do they function and contribute to society. If I were to seek a silver lining, I would say that the left will eat each other up (as I think that is what is happening in this tweet) in their own competition to outdo or be more relevant.

Aight west-- Ima break it down for you.

Cis Bisexuals-- that's a dude or chick that identifies as what we see them- a dude like a dude and a chick like a chick-- except, they fvck both dudes and chicks. So think of a really hot girl that dresses like a hot girl, and she likes dicks and tacos.
Now, by definition, she's gay- she likes girls. But, she also likes dick- so she's bisexual. She identifies as a girl, she likes dick and taco- so she's a "Cis Bisexual".

Now, they (the bisexuals) are attacking gay and trans people-- because they think gay/trans ppl make bisexuals look bad.
Gay and trans ppl claim that there's no such thing as "bi-sexual". Their argument is "if you're a dude and you suck dick, you're GAY."

And the reason Bisexual ppl are attacking gays and trans is because Gay lifestyles have become more "accepted" in our society. The Bisexual ppl attack the gays because they don't think gays are being radical enough, pushing the boundaries hard enough, to get bisexuals the social acceptance that gay ppl now have.

Now, here comes the trans. The trans are front page news these days and the bisexuals feel like "those ppl are fvcking weird and they are hogging all the headlines, and here I am- just wanting to fvck dicks and tacos, and nobody sees me as normal or writes headlines about me."

So there's some jealousy there.

Is this making any sense at all to you?

Cis Bisexuals-- that's a dude or chick that identifies as what we see them- a dude like a dude and a chick like a chick-- except, they fvck both dudes and chicks. So think of a really hot girl that dresses like a hot girl, and she likes dicks and tacos.
Now, by definition, she's gay- she likes girls. But, she also likes dick- so she's bisexual. She identifies as a girl, she likes dick and taco- so she's a "Cis Bisexual".

Now, they (the bisexuals) are attacking gay and trans people-- because they think gay/trans ppl make bisexuals look bad.
Gay and trans ppl claim that there's no such thing as "bi-sexual". Their argument is "if you're a dude and you suck dick, you're GAY."

And the reason Bisexual ppl are attacking gays and trans is because Gay lifestyles have become more "accepted" in our society. The Bisexual ppl attack the gays because they don't think gays are being radical enough, pushing the boundaries hard enough, to get bisexuals the social acceptance that gay ppl now have.

Now, here comes the trans. The trans are front page news these days and the bisexuals feel like "those ppl are fvcking weird and they are hogging all the headlines, and here I am- just wanting to fvck dicks and tacos, and nobody sees me as normal or writes headlines about me."

good fking god i cant wait for the fall again lmao

Okay, now that you put it that way, lol, crystal clear. What a world.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777

No

It's all for show. Gay, bi, trans, gender fluid- a large % of people that identify in these categories are very discerning about their outward image. Many are very flamboyant.
I've got 2 family members- one male one female. The dude, if you passed him on the street, watched a game with him, ate bbq and drank beer with him, you'd never know.

The girl- she might as well be carrying a giant sign that says "I love pvssy" above her head at all times. I love her to death, she's cool as a fan- but you know immediately what she is the moment you lay eyes on her.
Many of these folks are/were pissed about being gay, were afraid of coming out, were tormented by religious people, or teased by friends and family. Now that they are out, they WANT to be in your face and flaunt it because the feel society wronged them in some way-- and being loud and drawing attention to themselves makes some folks feel uncomfortable-- and that's the reaction some of these formerly "wronged" gays want.
Those that act more buttoned up aren't this way. They are gay- their friends and family are neutral about it, they go about their lives doing their thing, not rubbing noses in their sexuality or life style- they are just every day folks-- living life.
Some folks want/need attention, negative or positive, some folks just want to do their thing.

It's all for show. Gay, bi, trans, gender fluid- a large % of people that identify in these categories are very discerning about their outward image. Many are very flamboyant.
I've got 2 family members- one male one female. The dude, if you passed him on the street, watched a game with him, ate bbq and drank beer with him, you'd never know.

The girl- she might as well be carrying a giant sign that says "I love pvssy" above her head at all times. I love her to death, she's cool as a fan- but you know immediately what she is the moment you lay eyes on her.
Many of these folks are/were pissed about being gay, were afraid of coming out, were tormented by religious people, or teased by friends and family. Now that they are out, they WANT to be in your face and flaunt it because the feel society wronged them in some way-- and being loud and drawing attention to themselves makes some folks feel uncomfortable-- and that's the reaction some of these formerly "wronged" gays want.
Those that act more buttoned up aren't this way. They are gay- their friends and family are neutral about it, they go about their lives doing their thing, not rubbing noses in their sexuality or life style- they are just every day folks-- living life.
Some folks want/need attention, negative or positive, some folks just want to do their thing.
Spot on

The man in the mirror is showing your stupidity….
Look its ok for another liberal on this board.

But it can be ugly and sometimes people can be viscous.

You got to know when to pick your spots and when to let it go.

You have to have a love for longhorn sports that's the most important thing.

Look its ok for another liberal on this board.

But it can be ugly and sometimes people can be viscous.

You got to know when to pick your spots and when to let it go.

You have to have a love for longhorn sports that's the most important thing.
Nonetheless… It is about the man in the mirror.

C'mon now there's no need to talk like that.

What because someone doesn't agree with you?

I've been on the receiving end and it's not necessary.
Cali-- this isn't about a disagreement. This is about this twunt coming in here and talking down to us about covid shots, and then being proved COMPLETELY FVCKING WRONG on EVERY COUNT, after acting like a holier than thou asshat--- and not even having the testicular fortitude to come back and apologize for being so epically wrong.

So yes, if you run your mouth down here, degrade people, talk down to them, espouse your bullsh!t, and be completely wrong-- yes, I'm going to pound your ass like a coed at a gang bang.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT