ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Big 12 let Texas win this year?

Hookedonit

Mar 21, 2018
We had twice as many penalties or more in every game . Some games 0 or 1 penaltiy called against our opponents. My biggest fear this year .

Reactions: HornDrummer
We had twice as many penalties or more in every game . Some games 0 or 1 penaltiy called against our opponents. My biggest fear this year .
This is a legitimate concern. The b12 will be in the spotlight this time around so cheating will be recognized nationally. A lot of the butthurt should be relieved with the b12 getting what they wanted in expansion. With all this happening, Texas should absolutely run up the score and score some more with the ever present possibility of b12 cheating. Boot on neck and press.

Hard to put boot on neck when the convicts can simply throw a flag after every big play we make.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Hard to put boot on neck when the convicts can simply throw a flag after every big play we make.
Well, then it will be our job to doxx the referees. The ref that was in charge of the Charlie Strong debacle lived in Lubbock and let's just say he was threatened a lot and left the b12 after that year.

If by Big 12, you're referring to OU, the answer is NO. At least not a Big 12 title

Yep. Except Sark should channel Duane Johnson and tell him to “fold this trophy in half, turn that sum bitch sideways, and shove it up your candy ass!!” Then throw it off the stage.

Wasn't there a rule about BlowU fans that was put in place here years ago?

Something about-- if OU gets blanked by Texas in a football game then OU fans were not allowed to talk about OU football for a solid year?

I think I remember that.
never heard that one but to be on the safe side I won't talk OU football anywhere anymore.

Did the Lubbock authorities ever find this guy? Ya, I wasn't holding my breath. It would be a shame if the Austin authorities looked the other way in November.

Joey McGuire also questioned Texas and OU's status as "bluebloods" and said that Texas is really good in Olympic Sports.

Don't kid yourself. Joey is going to try and KO us this year. He's got the offensive weapons to do it.

Don't kid yourself. Joey is going to try and KO us this year. He's got the offensive weapons to do it.
And we have the defensive weapons to stop it. I just hope Sark shows no mercy and drops 70 on them again. They are getting a little to confident for a program tha has exactly 1 10 win season this century.

I’m hoping McGuire does the go for it on 4th down strategy again this year. If it works two years in a row Sark will need to find another team to coach.

Joey McGuire also questioned Texas and OU's status as "bluebloods" and said that Texas is really good in Olympic Sports.
And I bet he would jump at the chance to coach at UT or OU if they came calling. Which is why it's pretty stupid of him to be burning bridges like he is.

He's planning on staying at TT. He doesn't want to hop around I don't think. So he's trying to double down on everything TT.

He's planning on staying at TT. He doesn't want to hop around I don't think. So he's trying to double down on everything TT.
Spike Dykes got 9 years with only 4 winning seasons. Joey may not win a national title, but he is 52 years old with a career of high school coaching and college assistant coaching salaries - not a bad idea to get a long term deal with P-4 money.

Leach was there 9 and would probably still be there if it wasn’t for that douchebag Craig James, and his coddled kid.
And with the caveat of if he was still alive today.

They will have to blow everyone out. I have zero faith that the refs will call a fair game.
Correct. We have to look beyond what they call on us and look at what they don't call on the opposing teams. Our opponents have been getting away with holds on every play.

Last edited:
You have to make people pay for getting all uppity and making their motivation about you for unprovoked reasons. Mack’s teams used to do that to people.

However, there were some straight H-Town thugs on those teams and I miss every one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT