ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Big 12 let Texas win this year?

Joey McGuire also questioned Texas and OU's status as "bluebloods" and said that Texas is really good in Olympic Sports.
And I bet he would jump at the chance to coach at UT or OU if they came calling. Which is why it's pretty stupid of him to be burning bridges like he is.

He's planning on staying at TT. He doesn't want to hop around I don't think. So he's trying to double down on everything TT.

He's planning on staying at TT. He doesn't want to hop around I don't think. So he's trying to double down on everything TT.
Spike Dykes got 9 years with only 4 winning seasons. Joey may not win a national title, but he is 52 years old with a career of high school coaching and college assistant coaching salaries - not a bad idea to get a long term deal with P-4 money.

Leach was there 9 and would probably still be there if it wasn’t for that douchebag Craig James, and his coddled kid.
And with the caveat of if he was still alive today.

They will have to blow everyone out. I have zero faith that the refs will call a fair game.
Correct. We have to look beyond what they call on us and look at what they don't call on the opposing teams. Our opponents have been getting away with holds on every play.

Last edited:
You have to make people pay for getting all uppity and making their motivation about you for unprovoked reasons. Mack’s teams used to do that to people.

However, there were some straight H-Town thugs on those teams and I miss every one of them.

Leach was there 9 and would probably still be there if it wasn’t for that douchebag Craig James, and his coddled kid.
And with the caveat of if he was still alive today.
Nah Leaxh would have left eventually.

Sark played that presser urging tech to "take care of business " against us this year to the team before the simulated game yesterday

Good man!

Sarkisian on Brett Yormark's comments last week: "I got a letter from the commissioner about sportsmanship the week before, so I am starting to wonder what we are promoting."

— CJ Vogel (@CJVogel_TFB) August 28, 2023

Longhorns HC Steve Sarkisian jokingly says that he doesn’t anticipate that Big 12 Commissioner Brett Yormark will be joining the Longhorns for Thanksgiving dinner, following Yormark’s remarks during a Texas Tech booster meeting last Wednesday. #HookEm

— Devon Messinger (@devonmessinger) August 28, 2023

Reactions: HornDrummer
Sark ready for the SEC a year early, scheduling cupcake U for the first OOC game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT