ADVERTISEMENT

WS-Make your call: Astros vs Dodgers

Awesome job by McCullers and Peacock. Thankfully Hinch did not use Giles, and hopefully he won't the rest of the series.

Hinch is an idiot for putting the ball in Giles' hand again. What more does he need to see to understand that he sucks and cannot close out ball games? That's now THREE blown saves by Giles in the playoffs!

Major momentum shift - nothing like leaving bunches (8) of bodies on base and getting zero runs other than a nobody on base home run. H-Town curse only the Rockets have been able to conquer.

I don't follow baseball closely. What I would like to ask shouldn't the Astros left Verlander in the game? It was only 2\1 and he was pitching great.

And that Dodger manager drives me crazy. The man must use 6 pitchers every game. No wonder the games are 4 hours long. Did he do this in the regular season?

Last edited:
It was a smart move by Hinch to put in Gregerson and Liriano and not burn up any relevant arms. The Astros will need all arms on deck for tomorrow night, minus Giles!

It was a smart move by Hinch to put in Gregerson and Liriano and not burn up any relevant arms. The Astros will need all arms on deck for tomorrow night, minus Giles!

Agree. Hinch has already pulled Giles so that's good to know!

Major momentum shift - nothing like leaving bunches (8) of bodies on base and getting zero runs other than a nobody on base home run. H-Town curse only the Rockets have been able to conquer.

This whole series has been back and forth so it doesn't surprise me that we're going to G7.

Great freaking series. Definitely the best 2 teams this year.

Sports illustrated (jinx) had Ricky on the cover BEFORE he won the Heisman...

Go ‘Stros for one last time this year!!
Bring it home!!

Hook Em!!

Houston Astros. champions at last!!!!!

And what a special win it is for the city of Houston especially in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.

The Rockets won a couple of titles but that was 20 years ago.

Never in baseball and never in football.

Not anymore.

I just thought about this. The Astros beat the Yankees for the pennant. Then the Dodgers for the World Series. Baseball royalty. Well not this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT