ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Belldozer...

Ol'bell was typing just fine when he disappeared and leisure suit larry appeared. It's him. I think his attitude changed when it appeared Texas had the upper hand in football. He's back to being a spiteful troll. I think Etlonghorn might be MM
Or maybe YOU are both bell AND Larry? 🤔😉😅
This is going down a deep dark hole now. 🙄

By all means do whatever. I believe my first post here was Semifinals night vs Washington when the crying took place and I haven’t posted much since seeing how there’s not much to talk about this time of year. Sure I have the occasional comment on soonerscoop but even then it’s not often. The only reason clob and 2300 are going with this ignorant accusation is because I was making fun of them for the excessive and unwarranted crying.
did you forget your password on your bell account?

By all means do whatever. I believe my first post here was Semifinals night vs Washington when the crying took place and I haven’t posted much since seeing how there’s not much to talk about this time of year. Sure I have the occasional comment on soonerscoop but even then it’s not often. The only reason clob and 2300 are going with this ignorant accusation is because I was making fun of them for the excessive and unwarranted crying.
Clob checks posts--

No...... I don't see any crying on my part. I see me clearly seeing through your troll attempts and calling you out.... but nope... no crying.
For what it's worth, though your syntax and sentence structure do resemble that of Bell's, his troll game is usually much more entertaining than yours. So it could be that you're not Bell.... or it could be that you're just being lazy. Who knows.

Anyway..... moving on...

Reactions: outhereincali
Hey, at least this Bell and Larry drama is keeping the board entertained during this slow sports period. I’m in the camp that is convinced it’s Bell. We have enough internet sleuths in here to find clues to confirm the obvious.

If someone can confirm that Bell is alive, then it’s 100% him. No way he just disappeared willingly. He’s too outspoken to just stay silent.

Bell or no Bell...I absolutely detest the idea of "outing" anyone on the net, much less a longstanding member

Ok let’s make a wager of some sort. I GUARANTEE I’m not bell. How can I prove it and what is the wager? Donation to charity? You guys pick

AI told me that Larry, I mean bell, looks like this:

download-aiimagegenerator.png

I gave an accurate description.

Ok let’s make a wager of some sort. I GUARANTEE I’m not bell. How can I prove it and what is the wager? Donation to charity? You guys pick
Ok, lol.... which was the better team in the 2023-2024 season, Texas or Oklahoma?

Idk. I mean OU won the head to head but Texas was playing better at the end when it counted.

Don’t ghost us Bell. Drove by your hood today down I-35 and thought of you. You too Clob as I was on 1604, headed out to Frio for the weekend.

Don’t ghost us Bell. Drove by your hood today down I-35 and thought of you. You too Clob as I was on 1604, headed out to Frio for the weekend.
All you had to do was stop and you'd have gotten free beer and a 30oz porterhouse for dinner.
How silly do you feel now?

@Belldozer1 Pop in and let us know all is well Haven’t heard from you in a while. Using the Lone Star card to buy crypto was one of my favorites. Second favorite was the idea that Johnny Paycheck was >> Willy. Classic. Seriously, hope all is well, man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT