10 Players I Will Focus On Tomorrow. UPDATED.

walk-on horn

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2003
DFW
Updated comments in italics.

10. Jaylon Guilbeau - The tidbit about him being the best corner on the team got my attention. He looked the part. He was always around the ball and he locked Horton down.

9. Silas Bolden - how is he used? We really didn’t see how he will be used. He looked good as a punt returner, except that one bad decision.

8. Quinn - is his accuracy on throws 15+ yards improved? Not many long throws in the air to judge.

7. Jake Majors -Is he a really good center or is he just smart, a good leader and communicator? He was really good in pass protection. He has to eliminate those snap infractions.

6. Mo Blackwell - I think he is the next playmaking linebacker (Overshown, Keenan Robinson). He plays so damn fast. The refs (and Sark) missed his forced fumble. But Gbenda was actually better yesterday.

5. Punter - who is it? (I hope we don’t see him.). One punt and it was a beauty. I like that he’s the holder for Auburn.

4. DJ Campbell - What are his negatives? Why is he close to getting supplanted? He looked damn strong yesterday. He destroyed the DT on the first TD run by Wisner.

3. Derek Williams - No mental mistakes or blown coverages? He looked good. The entire secondary balled out.

2. Vernon Broughton - It is time to s*** or get off the pot. Either you are a player or not. If not, make way for Alex January. Very good game by him. He looked like the best DT. He created some havoc.

1. Colton Vasek - Is he the edge pass rusher we have been waiting on? Nada.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.