ADVERTISEMENT

19th street

Mister Moses

Sep 27, 2011
I wondered how many posters remember it. I know Flourbluff does I know. The name change to MLK in 1975 and that was good. Damn those were the good days. I got off track did any of you remember 19th st. ?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
sure....Guadalupe ran into it Right at Van's......home of the best bathroom graffiti ever written. I was using the urinal one night and these 2 couples (maybe in their 30's or 40's) came in and started reading and totally ignored me. It was like they were walking around an art gallery.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I wondered how many posters remember it. I know Flourbluff does I know. The name change to MLK in 1975 and that was good. Damn those were the good days. I got off track did any of you remember 19th st. ?
Yes Sir

I went to UJH at 19th and Red River next to Memorial Stadium across from the Oil pump and across the street from the Horns practice field, I remember that most of them had blood on their white jerseys every practice, probably what we need now

Hook'em

Last edited:
I worked at a service station close to I-35 on 19th. I don’t remember the name. Lots of pretty girls stopped there and I enjoyed washing their windshields and checking out the fluids. Vans pancake house was my favorite place for people watching.

I worked at a service station close to I-35 on 19th. I don’t remember the name. Lots of pretty girls stopped there and I enjoyed washing their windshields and checking out the fluids. Vans pancake house was my favorite place for people watching.

Yup you gotta get them windshield done 1or2 times to make sure that they are clean Mose..

Hook'em

Reactions: oldhorn2

Of course

I still call it that when talking to old austin guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT