ADVERTISEMENT

2 LSU Tickets

rohde8195

Feb 2, 2011
section 13 row 23. Going to sell them for 500 a piece. Not selling them as singles. I paid 522 per ticket. PM if interested. Thanks

Reactions: UT Big Daddy
Is MB-Horns automatically declared the winner of the Parking Garage Showdown? Does he get to wear the belt? I vote "Yes." Tap out is the same as a knock out ....we may need Ketchum to rule on this one.

Pot stirrer....

Is MB-Horns automatically declared the winner of the Parking Garage Showdown? Does he get to wear the belt? I vote "Yes." Tap out is the same as a knock out ....we may need Ketchum to rule on this one.
Yep, show up or forfeit.

Very refreshing to see an OBer not trying to gouge people. This is a fair price which is unlike the other threads where tickets are posted for sale.

Reactions: rohde8195
Very refreshing to see an OBer not trying to gouge people. This is a fair price which is unlike the other threads where tickets are posted for sale.
If I wanted a profit I could easily get it on stub hub. Would prefer not ruining someone’s experience by possibly having tiger schmucks from Louisiana who garble full sentences into 1 word.

If I wanted a profit I could easily get it on stub hub. Would prefer not ruining someone’s experience by possibly having tiger schmucks from Louisiana who garble full sentences into 1 word.
That's about what they're going for on StubHub for that section.

I don’t agree regarding your srubhub comment. Youd have to pay 12.5% in fees. $500 is a fair price for these tickets given no fees for buyer and seller. You might get $600 before fees on stubhub if you are lucky. If you ask any more than about $525 here it wouldn’t be worth the risk for the buyer. Better to pay more on stubhub for 100% security and hassle free. JMHO

Reactions: LonghornGary
Sure. My point was his $500 a piece price isn't cheaper than StubHub.
It is cheaper than what you would likely pay for comparable seats on stubhub after fees. It is close.

As a buyer you have to recognize that stubhub provides 100% security from fraud or theft. That’s worth something.

IMO $500 each is a fair price for these tickets over this medium. If you bought same on stubhub for $500, youd actually pay more like $575. (Not sure exact math)

I’m positive I could get more and I paid more when I bought them. Not sure why this is even an argument
All that really matters is net to you right? I’m not sure you could net more than $1000 using stubhub which will charge you a 12.5% fee. You might. Regardless, this is a fair trade.

I don’t agree regarding your srubhub comment. Youd have to pay 12.5% in fees. $500 is a fair price for these tickets given no fees for buyer and seller. You might get $600 before fees on stubhub if you are lucky. If you ask any more than about $525 here it wouldn’t be worth the risk for the buyer. Better to pay more on stubhub for 100% security and hassle free. JMHO
That 12.6% fee is an incorrect assumption and I wouldn’t sell them on stub hub just used the site name everyone on this board uses.

That 12.6% fee is an incorrect assumption and I wouldn’t sell them on stub hub just used the site name everyone on this board uses.
How is it incorrect? Stubhub charges that fee on sales.

At least they do for other tickets. Does UT have a different deal?

Reactions: drunk randoke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT