ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Prediction Thread

that game has nothing to do with when we play them. They have beat us how many times the last 5 years ? and we have not even stepped on the field yet. Do I hope they win..u bet, and if they were to lose the big 12 loses credibility the first freakin night.

Meh, I think Oklahoma State finishes around 7th or 8th in the Big 12. They aren't very good. It's why I thought Central Michigan had a shot to win this. OSU's offense has gone to crap ever since they lost Wickline. I honestly don't know why some people thought this Oklahoma State team would be good when they really struggled last year.

Meh, I think Oklahoma State finishes around 7th or 8th in the Big 12. They aren't very good. It's why I thought Central Michigan had a shot to win this. OSU's offense has gone to crap ever since they lost Wickline. I honestly don't know why some people thought this Oklahoma State team would be good when they really struggled last year.

is it OSU where the new O-line coach was a high school coach last year ?

that game has nothing to do with when we play them. They have beat us how many times the last 5 years ? and we have not even stepped on the field yet. Do I hope they win..u bet, and if they were to lose the big 12 loses credibility the first freakin night.

Can't help the haters out there man. We get them all the time on the board.

My original prediction was 8-4. My revised prediction is now 4-8, with the only wins coming against Rice, Iowa State, Kansas and Tech.

Reactions: RealBear
Why do people think Cal is any good? They won 5 games last year and one of those wins was vs an FCS team. Colorado took them to 2 OTs. They were 123rd in scoring defense, 39.9 pts a game, 38th in Run Defense at 144 yards a game, 128 out of 128 in pass defense at 367 yards a game and 124th in total D at 511 yards a game. That was with 4 Srs, 12 jrs, 6 sophs and 6 freshman on the depth chart. Its not like they were a young team.

Someone poisoned my kool-aid. I'm also thinking 4-8 and if it happens then I want a new coaching staff, I will have lost all faith in this staff.

Reactions: RealBear
My original prediction was 8-4. My revised prediction is now 4-8, with the only wins coming against Rice, Iowa State, Kansas and Tech.

Right now I can't disagree with u. It's either what I saw last night or the last 6 margaritas. Wait...we lost last night...on my 7th ;)

we do have a pretty legit bass fishing team so there's always that option...

Garrett was a beast on Saturday. That kid is special. He has people mentioning him for the Heisman, because of the way he dominated.

Daylon Mack looked good out there.

Why do people think Cal is any good? They won 5 games last year and one of those wins was vs an FCS team. Colorado took them to 2 OTs. They were 123rd in scoring defense, 39.9 pts a game, 38th in Run Defense at 144 yards a game, 128 out of 128 in pass defense at 367 yards a game and 124th in total D at 511 yards a game. That was with 4 Srs, 12 jrs, 6 sophs and 6 freshman on the depth chart. Its not like they were a young team.
It's not that Cal is "good". It's that they have a legit all american candidate at QB named Jeff Goff and a couple of salty wrs. I mentioned this in great detail just before the season started. Cal's defense is crap, but when you have a qb that can sling it for 400 + a game, he can keep you in the game. If I don't see light years of improvements during the rice game, I'm going to predict Cal hangs 40 on our butts. Of that is the case, it could be the beginning of the end. Do try and remember that Cal is responsible for cranking out arguably the best rb and qb in the NFL right now.

Sonny Dikes can flat out coach offense but that D isn't very good. Cal is going to put up points but the way people are talking is that we have no shot and Cal is going to be some type of world beater. Its a winable game, its a very winable game. Will know more after we play Rice and they play SDSU.

Well this thread is sobering. I don't know what's funnier in hindsight our original predictions or the Myles Garrett debate.

5-7

L Baylor, WVU and for some reason Juco owns UT

W Kansas, Texas Tech (UT owns them) ISU (but they are due for a win)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT