ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Baseball Season

I was at the Texas/L$U game on Friday night. Their fans were typically arrogant and obnoxious. No surprise there. :rolleyes:

I saw where TX beat Cal State Fullerton 6/1 tonight. Didn't watch the game however.

But I remember in 1984 when TX advanced to the CWS. They were undefeated but CSF beat them in the title game. I remember that they had a little left handed pitcher named Eddie Delzer. And when I say little he was 5'6 and at most 150 pounds. But in the title game he channeled his inner Sandy Kofax and shut us down. He gave up a run and two hits in the first inning and that was it. He struck out a lot Longhorns that night and CSF won 3/1.

Oh and btw the CSF manager was a fella named Augie Garrido. I wonder whatever happened to Eddie Delzer. Anybody besides me remember watching the game on tv?

Hey I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier but were playing the cow college on 3/31 at their place. This is one game we can't lose are you listening Coach Pierce?

Reactions: LonghornMM
27-27 last year.
So far 13-3 in 2020. Schedule hasn’t been as tough this year, but good win against ark and bad call cost us a shot at winning the LSU game. Not bad fellas. Keep it rolling.

Next six games are: ACU, three with New Mexico, Incarnate Word, and UTA. Texas should go 6-0 in those games. Nice start to the season, but I agree, the schedule hasn't been the toughest. In Texas' three losses, each was by one run.

Next six games are: ACU, three with New Mexico, Incarnate Word, and UTA. Texas should go 6-0 in those games. Nice start to the season, but I agree, the schedule hasn't been the toughest. In Texas' three losses, each was by one run.

Actually, the loss on Wednesday to UA was 8-6...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT