ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Texas Orange v White spring game

They probably showed it on tv but Bijan was at the game today. He ran out across the field with the bunch of kids pregame. Actually tripped over one of them.

Ewers - C+
Manning - A+
Owens - A
RBs - A
Oline - A-
TE - B
WR - A-

Dline - B+
LBs - B+
DBs - F

Reactions: westx
I think it's safe to say that we are going to be just fine at WR after what we lost this offseason. And Arch is going to special. You can just see he's different. I seen many plays where he's getting to his 2nd and 3rd read. That's something that Quinn still has trouble doing to this day.

Ryan Wingo is going to be a dude! I don't see how he's not starting week 1 just from what I saw today and everything that we've heard about the practices.

With the roster we have next year anything less than 10 wins is a complete failure.

Ewers - C+
Manning - A+
Owens - A
RBs - A
Oline - A-
TE - B
WR - A-

Dline - B+
LBs - B+
DBs - F
Ewers c+? How do you even grade him with a tipped pass int and the other drive was nothing but dropped passes lol

Ewers c+? How do you even grade him with a tipped pass int and the other drive was nothing but dropped passes lol
I used a highly sophisticated method of watching the game once and then replaying it in my mind for about 5 minutes. Then I assigned each player or position a precise grade using the world renowned A thru F grading system (it's technical). Quinn didn't do anything good but he didn't necessarily do anything horrible either. So he got a C.

I used a highly sophisticated method of watching the game once and then replaying it in my mind for about 5 minutes. Then I assigned each player or position a precise grade using the world renowned A thru F grading system (it's technical). Quinn didn't do anything good but he didn't necessarily do anything horrible either. So he got a C.
Lol highly sophisticated indeed sir. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DHHorn
Don't mark my words or quote me, but Archibald is a r year player. Don't book it either.

And Bond needs to ✋️ 🛑 dropping passes or he's going to have his Bond revoked.

I think it's safe to say that we are going to be just fine at WR after what we lost this offseason. And Arch is going to special. You can just see he's different. I seen many plays where he's getting to his 2nd and 3rd read. That's something that Quinn still has trouble doing to this day.

Ryan Wingo is going to be a dude! I don't see how he's not starting week 1 just from what I saw today and everything that we've heard about the practices.

With the roster we have next year anything less than 10 wins is a complete failure.

Sir we are predicted to be in the final 4 at the end of the year

Don't mark my words or quote me, but Archibald is a r year player. Don't book it either.

And Bond needs to ✋️ 🛑 dropping passes or he's going to have his Bond revoked.
What's a "r year player" for those of us not in the know.....?

Sir we are predicted to be in the final 4 at the end of the year
Where did I say anything different? It's why I said anything less than 10 wins next year is a complete failure. I truly do think we should be competing for the SEC championship next year.

glad to get him, but from what I hear he has low motor and will likely be used as a depth piece. I dont know that he will play much....

Terrance Brooks in the portal. The decision was apparently mutual. Brooks didn't have a great Spring and was apparently told that he was being passed up on the depth chart.

UT has reached out to CB's Cormani McClain (Colorado) and Tacario Davis (Arizona).

Terrance Brooks in the portal. The decision was apparently mutual. Brooks didn't have a great Spring and was apparently told that he was being passed up on the depth chart.

UT has reached out to CB's Cormani McClain (Colorado) and Tacario Davis (Arizona).
WHAT??? You mean giving up a 75 yard bomb on the first pass play from Arch in the spring game didn’t lock his spot down?

Good luck to him.

Is the locker room a mess and all of these guys are jumping or os it they are getting passed up by younger players?

Getting passed up I’d guess. There’s some real talent in the secondary that are freshman and sophomores.

They're most def leaving because in their exit interview it probably went like this

Sark: "We would love to have you around, but you are not guaranteed a starting spot as we are expecting higher performance than we are currently receiving at your position"

Brooks: "I want the starting role and I want more money"

Sark: "We will not give you those at this time"

Brooks: "Bye"

Sark- "Ok Hook'em"

Terrance Brooks has been very underwhelming for being a high 4 star prospect. I think he saw the writing on the wall with some of the younger guys. Last years class was heavy on DBs and most of those guys were right there at his heels.

spring games over...and people still on the QB controversy rhetoric ...its only going to get worse lol

what say you?

Think we have another Major Applewhite Chris Simms situation? A Colt McCoy Jevan Sneed?

@clob94 What say you. Is QE on a short leash or is this all bs.

Personally im a QE fan and say its his team

spring games over...and people still on the QB controversy rhetoric ...its only going to get worse lol

what say you?

Think we have another Major Applewhite Chris Simms situation? A Colt McCoy Jevan Sneed?

@clob94 What say you. Is QE on a short leash or is this all bs.

Personally im a QE fan and say its his team
Nope. Sark put that to bed with the way he played them in the spring game.
It’s Q’s team and his job to lose. He led them to basically 1 play away from the NC Game. I guess he could have subbed in and played CB against Washington but outside of that, he did all he could do.
I think Sark and the team trust him. He’ll have to go WAY south in the first 4 games to undo that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT