ADVERTISEMENT

"8-1 sure feels better than 7-2"

You and me both, Brother. For all of Sark’s faults, I think he understands what it takes to build a winner and it’s not kissing your players and shitty breakfasts.
ppl can talk sht about sark all they want. Dude is building a winning culture. Doesn't matter by how much. WIN. and it started when he recruited the big boys up front. Sark will win a sec title with Texas.

You and me both, Brother. For all of Sark’s faults, I think he understands what it takes to build a winner and it’s not kissing your players and shitty breakfasts.
One thing I’ve always appreciated about Sark is there was always a confidence about him and an expectation that he was gonna build a winner here. Herman and strong weren’t confident they were gonna win.

ppl can talk sht about sark all they want. Dude is building a winning culture. Doesn't matter by how much. WIN. and it started when he recruited the big boys up front. Sark will win a sec title with Texas.
I agree. I think Sark is going to own the SEC in a couple years. The SEC gets a lot of attention but the reality is once you get past UGA and Bama no one is great, and once Saban retires Alabama will be in the mix with all the others

Reactions: hookem777
From your keyboard to God's ears....

Nah, if Ewers can play then he needs to play from the start. Don't wait until we are behind on the road to make a switch. He either starts or he doesn't play.

I didn't say anything about losing, we shouldn't be down anytime during this game with a weak tcu, but it is in ft worth so we will see

It's starting to sound more and more like we might see Quinn this weekend. He threw all last week before the K State game and now he's a full participant in practice this week. If he can go then he needs to go. We don't have time to messing around with teams. I don't have any faith in Maalik starting his first road game if he has to go.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Dude, not even a good troll.
I don't know man, it looks pretty good from my angle. Here's a question for you boys: Is Ewers even a top 3 round pick?I'm personally not sure, throwing off that back foot is going to get alot of picks in the pros, why Sark has not corrected that is mindboggling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT