ADVERTISEMENT

A letter to Fox News from Royal Soil

Royal Soil

Gold Member
Aug 13, 2004
Dear Fox News:

Though not a Republican per se, I am a typically Republican voting conservative. I enjoy your news programming approach and am a regular viewer. However, I do have a bone to pick with you. It is based solely on my own opinion and I do not purport to speak for conservatives in general - although I am willing to bet that there are thousands if not millions who agree with me. That bone is the ridiculous overexposure your network gives to one Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I understand that it is incumbent on you to occasionally present material from the other side of the political fence, and I am okay with that.

But Ms. Cortez is simply one representative from an average sized congressional district in New York. She occupies simply one of the 435 seats in the House of Representatives. And at least 430 of them have something more important and rational to say than AOC. You rarely present anything from most of the others. But the amount of air time that you allot to that nut cake is out of any reasonable proportion to her importance in the grand scheme of things. Your reporters seem to follow her around like they are afraid she is going to fart and they will not be there to smell it. I am tired of seeing her face and hearing her nutty views on your news shows.

So, please. Air her silly incantations from time to time if you must, but please stop punishing your faithful viewers with her idiotic opinions day after day. It would be much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Royal Soil

• Haha
Reactions: Denz Washington
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News