ADVERTISEMENT

A little info-

utx

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2003
In speaking with some parents of players and a couple of recruits the were all in agreement that Yancy Macnight was one of the most respected coaches on the staff. Here are a few quotes-- You dont,as a player really appreciate a great S and C coach unless you have had a bad one,you really think whoever is there should know what they are doing.

But once you see results,then you know the differance.

In one year I have made more progress than in the previous three combined,I wish I was a freshman and could have four years of his training.

We tell the freshman, you dont know what you have,he is the best and its showing up everywhere.
Bryan Carrington is another staff member that was mentioned,one said he was everyones big brother,someones whose door is allways open.
He just relates well one parent said,I call him myself at times,he is a straight shooter.

Graham,Hager and Omenihu are really the ones that stand out ,You can really see his work in those three one parent said,but our son said his cardio is what has really improved,yes I am stronger and faster but I just dont get as tired now he said.

According to the players -from the parents-Hager is in beast mode,every workout,every drill 110%.

Collin Johnson-been spectacular

Calvin Anderson -very good technique,better than expected.

Pactrick Hudson-Ungodly strong,he spent his rehab time working his upper body and it shows,he is 340lbs and no fat==utx

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News