AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

TX1972

Oct 31, 2012
Hurray for the Supreme Court! They have finally driven a stake through the heart of this monster! I believe that this will also end "diversity, equity, etc." in publicly owned corporations. Who would want to watch a football team that was less than 50% black? Not me. Disparity often means differences of ability.

Democrats act like black people are stupid or incapable or helpless without a handout. They aren't. Quite the opposite. And treating people that way makes them crippled inside. This will help ALL minorities thrive.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
The two groups who are the most obsessed about race in our country are liberal Democrats and the KKK. You’re never going to resolve the issue of discrimination by committing more discrimination.

The Supreme Court made the right decision but it should have been made about 30 years ago.

Hurray for the Supreme Court! They have finally driven a stake through the heart of this monster! I believe that this will also end "diversity, equity, etc." in publicly owned corporations. Who would want to watch a football team that was less than 50% black? Not me. Disparity often means differences of ability.

Absolutely, the ruling is great.

However, this means the Left proudly supported the racial discrimination of White Americans, for decades.

This is ACTUAL “systemic racism”. Yet the Left didn’t condemn it, they fueled it.

This is an ideological no-go. The Leftist ideology must die.

And for what it's worth, I'm not white.

Absolutely, the ruling is great.

However, this means the Left proudly supported the racial discrimination of White Americans, for decades.

This is ACTUAL “systemic racism”. Yet the Left didn’t condemn it, they fueled it.

This is an ideological no-go. The Leftist ideology must die.

And for what it's worth, I'm not white.
You might as well be white... You rayciss pig. ;)

I love the fact that the fans of the Mexican National soccer team scream puto at the opposing teams. I like that they do it more frequently when told not to.

I hope that’s a parody but based on the rough age of the girl in the photo, I’m afraid she’s dead serious. Another product of the stellar academic institutions our country has produced in their effort to “reimagine” education.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Blacks succeed quite well in meritocracies such as found in the entertainment and sports industries. One does not become a professional football, basketball etc. without talent and hard work.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Blacks succeed quite well in meritocracies such as found in the entertainment and sports industries. One does not become a professional football, basketball etc. without talent and hard work.
Yup.

But to hear progressives tell it "they're just too dumb to be left to their own devices."