ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Schedule Change

poor aggy….the 2020 schedule was set up so perfect for them....I think 8 of their first 9 games were against teams that had sub 500 records last year. If they dump the non conference games, there goes 3 sure wins. Couple that with 2 sub 500 conference teams that will now be going full air raid with new coaches, the prospects for a winning record are severely challenged.

Had aggy been able to play full non record like they were scheduled, they would have had to face a murderous schedule of opponents that went 41 - 69 last year...a whopping .373 win percentage....Even Art Bryles would respect that....

Reactions: HornNation101
come to think of it.....the last time Jimbo had a losing season going, he quit …...didn't even have the guts to finish the season....

Reactions: q1w2e3
I hope SEC tells Aggys that only conference games will be played. Aggys will explode in anger and will not be chanting SEC SEC.

never sell short the aggy ability to chant secsecsec…..what else are they gonna yell??...we cant win anywhere???..hullaballoo Kanek kanek!

Reactions: StrangerHorn
You have averaged a top 10 recruiting class over the last five years. Take out 2017 and you would have a higher average that. I would think you had a good chance regardless.

You have averaged a top 10 recruiting class over the last five years. Take out 2017 and you would have a higher average that. I would think you had a good chance regardless.
Our coach is not going to allow us to win, we will lose 2-3 conference games. Our coach is to busy looking up in the stands at all the white faces wondering if we will allow the black players to run our company or date our daughters. His words, not mine. Instead of worrying about how to win against OU or Baylor or TCU, he worries about this.

Nah they'll just schedule an FCS team preferably worse than CO which is saying a lot.

One thing as we all know the Big X and the Pac XII have cancelled their non con games. Before to long the Big XII will do the same. I don't know what the ACC will do but the SEC will be the last to cancel and they will be dragged kicking and screaming into the night before they finally give up.

Question....
What if all the conferences do decide to eliminate all noncon games and the Big XII and the SEC are last to do so. What if the two conferences decided to make their noncon games against each other? We’re basically in the same geographic area and Covid risk. I have no idea if that’s possible or if it’s even a good idea. Just putting it out there for discussion....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT