ADVERTISEMENT

aggy commemorates 20-- national championship with a plaque

Too funny. =)roll

Sure, it might could happen. Stranger things have. But I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Yea. That is bad. Sharp is a tool. No idea why he has his job. Probably an old toy soldier.

Lol...you just can't make this shit up. It looks like they found the cheapest plaque they could find to do that. What a joke!

This
I just don't understand why they keep stepping on their own d!cks. I mean, talk sh!t AFTER you win something. To do this just sets them up for more fun for us at their expense.
This sounds like the Sooners show more more sense than the Aggies. When was the last time you had to laugh @ the Sooners here:)

This probably scared the shit out of Jimbo. Not in a pressure situation kind of way but a why the hell did I let Thrasher call my bluff kind of way

The comments at the bottom of the article.

agga'71 Feb 28, 2018 6:46pm

Stupid. Really, really Stupid.

WyaMang15 Feb 28, 2018 7:25pm
Are you f'n serious? This is embarrassing. This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen! Just stupid.

At least these two aggys are embarrassed.

And Jimbo looks like he's having a hard time adjusting to being at A&M. Shave bro!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
In related news, ESPN was inundated last night with calls from 13 SEC schools. Apparently each school now wants their own 24 hour sports network. An anonymous official with one school was overheard saying, "hey, it worked for Texas."

Liucci is triggered. Lulz.

3EoH5BS.jpg

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/201...k-national-championship-trophy-is-really-dumb

In related news, ESPN was inundated last night with calls from 13 SEC schools. Apparently each school now wants their own 24 hour sports network. An anonymous official with one school was overheard saying, "hey, it worked for Texas."
We should be able to pin this to the forum, somehow...

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You know it wouldn't surprise me that College Station takes such an effect on Jimbo's psyche that he will want out so badly that he quits before his ten years are up.

BUT
He will also want out so badly that he will forfeit what's left on his contract to save himself and go somewhere, anywhere, where there are normal people lol

Did you hear about the aggie lesbian?
she likes men

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT