ADVERTISEMENT

aggy commemorates 20-- national championship with a plaque

Well....... if it takes that big of a toll on jimbo, I hope the Dixie chicken starts stocking up on...... what was it you guys said he drank??? Evan Williams? Fvkcing yuck.....

You know it wouldn't surprise me that College Station takes such an effect on Jimbo's psyche that he will want out so badly that he quits before his ten years are up.

BUT
He will also want out so badly that he will forfeit what's left on his contract to save himself and go somewhere, anywhere, where there are normal people lol

Did you hear about the aggie lesbian?
she likes men

Well....... if it takes that big of a toll on jimbo, I hope the Dixie chicken starts stocking up on...... what was it you guys said he drank??? Evan Williams? Fvkcing yuck.....

Evan Williams Green Label and a lot of it.

Funniest story I've ever heard about Jimbo, which I'm told is 100% accurate, is when he and his girlfriend show up to a house party a booster is throwing in Tallahassee. Ole Jimbo shows up with his own handle of Evan Williams Green.

He proceeds to get absolutely lit and commandeers the iPad they're playing music on. Turns it on to Jason Aldean, takes his shirt off and proceeds to go nuts.

He'll fit in perfectly with aggy then. All he needs to do next is rip Andy warhol paintings off the wall and throw a few statues and he's good to go.

We do some weird stuff here at OSU, but, that is really over the top IMO.........A&M has got to be the most under achieving football program in the country, maybe the most under achieving Athletic department, they are up to their eye balls in debt, sign great players every year and still do nothing

Reactions: LonghornMM
We do some weird stuff here at OSU, but, that is really over the top IMO.........A&M has got to be the most under achieving football program in the country, maybe the most under achieving Athletic department, they are up to their eye balls in debt, sign great players every year and still do nothing
Truth. And 2nd place isn't even close.

football? ucla is close. overall program though? obviously, ucla has some skins on the wall in ba$ketball

I don't know that UCLA football is really all that close. UCLA has definitely long represented a great deal of untapped potential, but they've only recently even tried to be competitive in the modern CFB landscape in terms of salaries and facilities.

aggy, on the other hand, has been pouring a fortune into their garbage program for decades, with one top-five finish in the last six decades to show for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT