ADVERTISEMENT

Alex's 8 Thoughts From the Weekend: Fall Depth Chart Projections, Definitive Austin Mexican Food Rankings

Alex Dunlap

Any Updates on Desmond Harrison?
Staff
Jan 18, 2005
Travis Settlement, TX
Alex's 10 ... No, 8 Thoughts from the Weekend

1) Fall Camp Depth Chart Projection: Offense

As always, this was a tough projection to make and some of it will surely be wrong, but I do expect it to be pretty much right. There were a few players that are just impossible to project -- especially the receivers (most specifically Silas Bolden) and some of the alignment stuff with the linebackers and edge guys.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited by a moderator:

As always, this was a tough projection to make and some of it will surely be wrong, but I do expect it to be pretty much right. There were a few players that are just impossible to project -- especially the receivers (most specifically Silas Bolden) and some of the alignment stuff with the linebackers and edge guys.

Reactions: Alex Dunlap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News