ADVERTISEMENT

Alex's 8 Thoughts From the Weekend: Fall Depth Chart Projections, Definitive Austin Mexican Food Rankings

Alex's 10 ... No, 8 Thoughts from the Weekend

1) Fall Camp Depth Chart Projection: Offense

As always, this was a tough projection to make and some of it will surely be wrong, but I do expect it to be pretty much right. There were a few players that are just impossible to project -- especially the receivers (most specifically Silas Bolden) and some of the alignment stuff with the linebackers and edge guys.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Reactions: Dr.Beeper

As always, this was a tough projection to make and some of it will surely be wrong, but I do expect it to be pretty much right. There were a few players that are just impossible to project -- especially the receivers (most specifically Silas Bolden) and some of the alignment stuff with the linebackers and edge guys.

Reactions: Dr.Beeper

Reactions: Arrogant Assclown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News