All this BS...Kirby....GA

The Giant Baba

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
Welcome to some of the theatrics of the week to week SEC. This is a conference which takes shots regardless of their own behavior with zero remorse. I do NOT condone the bottle throwing, but that was clearly ridiculous emotion and not a pattern during a huge night game by students drinking all day. Compare it to coaches like Hugh Freeze, Bobby P, etc. long list of major decisions made by adults with zero ethics....

Am I surprised a Senior heard coach with an incredible track record goes there and continues to go there about officiating after a big win? Heck his AD shook off his personal silence around something like 8 arrests (this year alone) from his football program to talk about refs and bottle throwing......(Feel free to link the articles about the GA fans throwing trash against Bama.....like a year ago)

I choose to believe this all strategy. It is not like these were biased refs? Why? SEC refs?

What is lost is that in every major call he complains about, the call was right. But let's not get caught up in that part.

While my information is a small sample. I have a lake place in the GA mountains, crawling with GA fans many I have gotten to know. Heck, Saban has a house. Numerous came down and cannot say enough about the city, the classiness of the fans, and the quality of their time in Austin. Comparing our fan base to the riff-raff that is out there in several stops is ridiculous.

The story for me is in how our previously stellar OL was mandandled, our experienced QB was way off from championship caliber, and how a little thing like differences in kicking games can be a huge factor.

GA was hungrier, faster, stronger, and better prepared to defend us....we can beat that team, but need a very different showing. Kirby gave the blueprint on how to slow our offense, better get used to the heat.....

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.