ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Championship: Sark & JV League

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Very well sauced report hear bros. Apparently Sark is frustrated about inability to give real playing time to younger players especially with Covid rules and the Super Seniors.

So the idea is that were gonna start an “officially unofficial” JV league with all the other D1 and D2 schools in Texas. They will technically be scrimmages and not impact eligibility.

In addition to giving guys like Hudson Card and Charles Right valuable reps, it will also allow younger coaches like Milweed and Gideon to get real play calling experience.

CDC and his posse think that the games would end up being televised, and their is lots of money to be made at very little cost.

The most exciting aspect is that we are expected to dominate, which will build some Big Moe for recruiting and varsity squad. Very favorable response so far from croots. Some controversy about weather a JV nattty will be recognized in DKR butt that will be a bridge we cross later. I wood personally put up a banner butt many disagree.

Anywho, I kind of like the idea of getting a second chance per week to see our young players but also may feel like a douche if we talk too much smack about JV ball. You know that your gonna watch it to see how guys like Tyler Johnson, Card, DJ Harris, and Hookfin play. I like it my hosses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News