ADVERTISEMENT

An aggie and his ears

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
There was once an aggie and when he was young he had an accident and lost all the skin around his ears. He was obviously self conscious about it but he did very well in life and was a wealthy man. He decided to start a new business and not knowing much about it he decided to interview sometime who did.

The first person he interviewed was a well qualified graduate from Baylor. The interview went very well and at the end of the interview he asked him do you notice anything unusual about me?
Yeah you ain't got no ears.
I'm sorry sir you're not what I'm looking for

The second person he interviewed was a well qualified graduate from UT. The interview went very well and at the end of the interview he asked him do you notice anything unusual about me?
Yeah you ain't got no ears
I'm sorry you're not what I'm looking for

The next person he interviewed was another aggie. At the end of the interview he asked him do you notice anything unusual about me?
Yeah you're wearing contacts
Why yes I am how could you tell?
Well I was thinking sure as **** can't be wearing glasses

Reactions: LonghornMM
Ha! I tell this joke all the time!

Except it wasn't an Aggie doing the interview in my version, just a guy.

I also like this one:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two little boys were playing football in a park in College Station and one was suddenly under attack by a rabid rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped off a board from a nearby fence, wedged it down the dog's collar and twisted it, breaking the dog's neck.

A reporter who was strolling by saw the incident and rushed over to interview the boy. "FUTURE AGGIE SAVES FRIEND FROM VICIOUS ANIMAL," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not going to be an Aggie," the little boy told him.

"Sorry, since we're in College Station, I just assumed you were," said the reporter. He starts again, "YOUNG AGGIE FOOTBALL FAN RESCUES FRIEND FROM HORRIFIC ATTACK," wrote the reporter.

"I'm not an Aggie football fan either," said the boy.

"Well, gosh, " said the reporter, "I thought everyone in the College Station area pulled for Texas A&M. Just who do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a longhorn fan," said the boy with pride.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook, "HIPPIE FREAKBOY MURDERS BELOVED FAMILY PET."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT