ADVERTISEMENT

Anwar's and Tom's relationship is hitting all new levels!

Was great seeing @Anwar Richardson out at the OB tailgate!

He dressed like a slob but was a cool dude!

PNi3aB.png
Holy shit! Fvcking hilarious.

Since this thread will be forever immortalized in classics I better add this here.

I was talking to our boy Anwar at the tailgate and he proceeds to tell me(many beers in but you'll get the gist)

"Hey you know Herman reads/sees/hears about OB right?"

"Yeah after the press conference he came up to me and said, 'Anwar, I've been hearing about some hilarious photoshops of me and you. Let's see one!'"

Anwar decides to show him the C-cup Chip Brown Trading Places trio!

rjm2uE.png

Anwar continues, "Tom looked at it, turned around and walked out the door cracking up=)roll!"

Since this thread will be forever immortalized in classics I better add this here.

I was talking to our boy Anwar at the tailgate and he proceeds to tell me(many beers in but you'll get the gist)

"Yeah after the press conference he came up to me and said, 'Anwar, I've been hearing about some hilarious photoshops of me and you. Let's see one!'"

rjm2uE.png

Anwar continues, "Tom looked at it, turned around and walked out the door cracking up=)roll!"
Chip has great tits.

rjm2uE.png

Epic.

Well damn. I'm sorry I missed him.

Greg, I didn’t get to the OB tailgate until after 6 pm. I was in Kerrville watching my daughter play volleyball until 4 pm and then drove straight to Austin. I’ll get there earlier this week. You going?

Reactions: ericg320
Gotta ask, unless you work for the athletic department, why on earth are you wearing a coat and tie in September in Texas?
On Saturday he wasn’t sure if he was going to a funeral or a wedding reception, so why not be prepared for both? I admire his preparedness for either.

Hell, I even had to do a double take and I was there when the pic was taken.
Still doesn't excuse the suit.. even reporters trying to be respected don't have to be miserable

Edit: no slant on Anwar. Just thinking the suit is absurd.

Reactions: solman1972
Still doesn't excuse the suit.. even reporters trying to be respected don't have to be miserable
Yeah, I mentioned the same exact thing to Anwar. He wasn’t out at the tailgate long. I imagine he was mostly in the air conditioned press box the whole time.

Reactions: ericg320

rjm2uE.png

That actually makes Chip look better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT