ADVERTISEMENT

Are Ya Heartbroken

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
I think in every bodies mind that they knew there was a chance of this happening, maybe the team hasn't had enough time to make the majic or maybe the OLine was as good as advertised or maybe we had the wrong QB in the game or maybe thisi maybe game that is on the track to lose.

This was a time thing, not enough to make it, i think that this was Arky
's national champ game, we will see what happens and see if The Coach can make the adjustment and ya knew we could drop another in your mind if ya honest to yourself...

It's not entirely that we earned a loss, it's how ugly the loss was.

We expected to drop a few due to new coaches, schemes & qb but have moved on from the same stupidity that's plagued the program for a decade now. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

All we've done is change expensive dressings (i.e. coaching staffs) but not treat the disease (soft, entitled program) directly. At this point we are closer to UTenn (the other "UT") in results without the overt scandals.

Last edited:
All we've done is change expensive dressings (i.e. coaching staffs) but not treat the disease (soft, entitled program) directly. At this point we are closer to UTenn (the other "UT") in results without the overt scandals.
While I agree with that to an extent I think it's more of Herman's inability to recruit in the trenches. I can't remember a game in the last 4-5 years where I have watched and the end of it said "man we really kicked their ass on the line of scrimmage today".

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/77/07/3C0E8C1C-D378-4328-8A5C-7E86A0E2B441/MOV_0081.mov

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT