Austin Gourmet Popcorn

scotthern

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2012
s908211695777711166_p913_i5_w1080.png

This is our first post as an OB Advertiser, and that's our GameDay Popcorn. Burnt Orange and White - available in our Austin store (Anderson Mill and 183) and online. It's delicious, and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to sell it to you. We've got about 30 different flavors, including ...
  • Caramel Popcorn
  • Kettle Corn
  • Zilker Mix (caramel with chocolate drizzle)
  • Austin Mix (white cheddar and caramel)
  • Windy City (cheddar and caramel). Chicago-style, except that you can't call it "Chicago" because that's trademarked.
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Cookies and Creme
All made by hand in our Austin kitchen.

But the important thing is that we're here to make you look good during the Holidays. We specialize in custom-branded popcorn tins and gift boxes so you can send out great holiday gifts to clients and staff. If you like your customers, send them a card. If you love your customers, send them a custom candy or popcorn gift from Austin Gourmet Popcorn.

Pertinent Information about Me
6'1, 230. Bats right, throws right. Could touch the rim in high school. Was fast for a lineman. No longer fast.
Sports Teams: UT (the real one) plus Cowboys, Rangers, Mavs and Stars (DFW kid)
First Longhorn Game: 1978 Cotton Bowl - Earl Campbell and Joe Montana. An unpleasant game.
First Cowboys Game: 1975 Dallas vs. Philly, Bob Lilly Ring of Honor Day
Years at UT: 1980 - 1987

Please stop by our site and check it out: https://www.austingourmetpopcorn.com/

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram (we have self-esteem issues and this helps). Subscribe to our newsletter for occasional specials. Use code ORANGEBLOODS for 10% off on the website.

Thanks - Questions? Comments? Suggestions or insults? Fire away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.