ADVERTISEMENT

Bama fans call Texas players "Fa**ots" and also.....

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
.....tell them to "go back to the projects".....

I'm all for trash talk..... hell, it's part of the psychological game of sports. But there's trash talk and then there's.... just trash.

This is just trash.

• Wow
Reactions: Archmadness
Idiot fans will be idiots. Saying those things is classless, but I hope UT fans don't make too big of a deal about it. We'll be labeled snowflakes and then have to hear all that noise.

I work with a guy that played for Baylor during the Briles era. His stories about opposing fans make this look PG

.....tell them to "go back to the projects".....

I'm all for trash talk..... hell, it's part of the psychological game of sports. But there's trash talk and then there's.... just trash.

This is just trash.

Bless their little hearts, those little pookies aren’t used to losing.

Reactions: BobR
I work with a guy that played for Baylor during the Briles era. His stories about opposing fans make this look PG
I've heard it all on the field. But it did used to crack me up how some 5'6 300 pound dump truck of a lard ass would scream obscenities about your mom when he knew you couldn't come into the stands and castrate him on national TV.
But damn..... there were times I understood Ron Artest.

• Haha
Reactions: Archmadness
In the SEC they like it just means more and nobody takes losing harder than the SEC especially Alabama.

Most of the rude comments came from pledges looking to try and make a scene in front of their girls or frat brothers. Most everyone else I ran into was cordial and welcomed us. This is really just click bait from a few drunk ass holes.

Reactions: crankers and westx
I've heard it all on the field. But it did used to crack me up how some 5'6 300 pound dump truck of a lard ass would scream obscenities about your mom when he knew you couldn't come into the stands and castrate him on national TV.
But damn..... there were times I understood Ron Artest.
He said their favorite thing to do was to create a fake facebook account and friend opposing players and then go into their profiles and scream about their girlfriends and things like that. Lol

He said their favorite thing to do was to create a fake facebook account and friend opposing players and then go into their profiles and scream about their girlfriends and things like that. Lol
I've got dead baby (died in a fire) stories.

Pure gold. The Gumps HATE losing to Texas.

JK 4 callers in: Alabama done took that steer up the rear 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
Pretty trashy but nothing compared to HS kids. I take pics during my son's HS games and mostly live on the visitors sideline. I have literally been called any thing and everything. I'm mid 40's White guy with a receding hairline and I've somehow been "mistaken" for every race by every race and called all of the forbidden racial words. I've been confused with genitalia, and body functions, they've call my son everything in the book so I stopped wearing a shirt with his number on it.

At a handful of the UT home games I've attended, I've sat near the student section a few times and heard things that would make sailors blush. Again not condoning it but football is a heated sport with a lot of emotions, alcohol and bad judgement involved.

The thing that I've heard that stuck with me the most was a pretty highly rated player running of the sideline after scoring calling my sons team pu$$i3$ and chest bumping one of the coaches as coach bro responded "you know what we do to pu$$i3$ we pound them."

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT