ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor football game.

ryan_sublett

Mar 7, 2007
So I need some help here guys. My girlfriend and I are both native Texans living in Kansas City. She shares my passion for the Horns. I’ve seen a football game live at the Alamo Bowl vs Iowa a few years ago. She has never seen a game at all and neither of us has seen a game in Austin. We’ve decided to try to cross that off our bucket list this year.

Here is what I need to know. We’re looking at the Baylor game on October 13th. Here is whst I need to know is it possible to buy single game tickets to home games? Around when should I be looking for them to go on sale? I’m going to need a wheelchair acessable seat as well..l anyone have any tips on that. And if it’s near impossible to get tickets. Anyone have a hook up for me?

Any other gamedsy or Austin tips in genreal would be appreciated as well. Tried to find some of this out on Texassports but wasn’t all that helpful

Call the ticket office. I'm sure they have some options for you but you will have to get in contact with UT.

If I'm not mistaken, an announcement will come out of Belmont at the end of may. Believe me when I tell you that DKR has multiple wheelchair spots available, and they are all highly coveted. However, the folks at Belmont will be more than helpful. I know this because I too had a family member that was confined to a chair and every time she needed/wanted a ticket, the office went out of their way to help.

If I'm not mistaken, an announcement will come out of Belmont at the end of may. Believe me when I tell you that DKR has multiple wheelchair spots available, and they are all highly coveted. However, the folks at Belmont will be more than helpful. I know this because I too had a family member that was confined to a chair and every time she needed/wanted a ticket, the office went out of their way to help.
Thanks clob. I knew if anyone on here knew it would probably be you. That’s good info to have. I find most stadiums/arenas to be helpful. There have been s few times I’ve had issues in places but it’s rare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT