ADVERTISEMENT

Be True to Thine Self!

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
How many more years before we can play for the Playoffs finish in top 5 in nation?

Being truthful I am gonna say 3 or 4 more yrs if we don't have to get a new Coach.. we just got a lotta new coaches who need to get their stuff going and thats gonna take time and then with Herman's ego, adds to the fire...if he pulls this out this yr I will be surprised with all the new players we got and having to reteach...and then Sams gonna be gone after next yr, so thats not gonna help our QB situation any

Reactions: freeper
How many more years before we can play for the Playoffs finish in top 5 in nation?

Being truthful I am gonna say 3 or 4 more yrs if we don't have to get a new Coach.. we just got a lotta new coaches who need to get their stuff going and thats gonna take time and then with Herman's ego, adds to the fire...if he pulls this out this yr I will be surprised with all the new players we got and having to reteach...and then Sams gonna be gone after next yr, so thats not gonna help our QB situation any
Getting into the playoffs takes great talent and great coaching. I think we have the talent necessary in 2020, can we get great coaching on both sides of the ball? That is the question.

Breaking in a new QB in 2021 will be the biggest challenge but we have a lot of great potential in the QB room to take over for Sam. I think our depth of talent will be even better in 2021, 2022 than it is in 2020. Of course, that can start to fall apart if we have another change of head coach which is why I am really hoping Tom Herman and Co can have a good to great 2020 and keep things rolling.

Reactions: freeper and westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT