ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 4

USC’s close, ugly win against Oregon State might be a good thing. The Trojans didn’t cover the 5.5-point spread against the Beavers, although we saw the USC defense step up in a way we haven’t yet. The Trojans lead the nation in interceptions (11), which is a very good sign.

While the offense struggled for the first time this year, winning ugly is a necessary part of every season. If I am Lincoln Riley, I am thrilled with this development. (The offense, by the way, will be fine.)

USC’s close, ugly win against Oregon State might be a good thing. The Trojans didn’t cover the 5.5-point spread against the Beavers, although we saw the USC defense step up in a way we haven’t yet. The Trojans lead the nation in interceptions (11), which is a very good sign.

While the offense struggled for the first time this year, winning ugly is a necessary part of every season. If I am Lincoln Riley, I am thrilled with this development. (The offense, by the way, will be fine.)
Lincoln print on yer thong you say? I say this in a brotherly way. 🤣

Good offensive coach that can’t get over the hump in the playoffs because of bad defense. It’s what he was at OU and it’s what he’s been so far at USC.
Any wager you want that Riley wins a playoff game at USC before Venables does at OU.

Any wager you want.

Seriously.

I fvcking hate Riley. But, barring some craptastic act of God or Hollywood media explosion, USC is about to be fvcking loaded.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Any wager you want that Riley wins a playoff game at USC before Venables does at OU.

Any wager you want.

Seriously.

I fvcking hate Riley. But, barring some craptastic act of God or Hollywood media explosion, USC is about to be fvcking loaded.
Not hard to bet on a week pac. Beavers almost took em out my man. Utes will have a say in this imo.

Any wager you want.

Seriously.

I asked you the other day if you were predicting for Riley to make a playoff game in 2 years or win one? You never replied. I posted right here on this very board that I think Venables will win a playoff game in 3 years.BTW my prediction was made before the season started, not 2 or 3 games in either. I can re-post it if anyone needs a refresher.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I asked you the other day if you were predicting for Riley to make a playoff game in 2 years or win one? You never replied. I posted right here on this very board that I think Venables will win a playoff game in 3 years.BTW my prediction was made before the season started, not 2 or 3 games in either. I can re-post it if anyone needs a refresher.
Give the Riley lovers a refresher brother.
Better yet, I'll add Brent makes it to the playoffs before Sark. 😉

Last edited:
Give the Riley lovers a refresher brother.
Better yet, I'll add Brent makes it to the playoffs before Sark. 😉

I'm not a Riley lover. I just like pushing you and Bell's buttons over the butthurt that y'all have over him leaving OU for a better opportunity, lol. And put me on record that if it plays out, that Sark will make the CFP before Venables does.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Playing the victim card? And just what action is the Big 12 taking? If by "Big 12" you mean the administrators - this is the dumbest internet post of the day. If by "Big 12" you mean the other teams - will, it looks like you are correct - and settled on the field.
Not playing any card. Just telling it like it is. The last thing the big 12 wants is a Texas/OU conference title game, and I don’t blame them. It would basically be. a 4 hour infomercial for the SEC. Which is why they should of came to an exit agreement a couple years ago.

Any wager you want that Riley wins a playoff game at USC before Venables does at OU.Any wager you want.

Seriously.

LOL, they’re about to be loaded based on what? Venables out recruited him last year and is in all likelihood about to again.

I would put several thousand dollars on it in the 4 team format. He’s about to do the exact same thing he did at OU and then jump to the NFL. I know it’s hard for you to believe but we know him better than most of y’all do. He will never win an NC at USC. Highly doubt he’ll win a playoff game in the 4 team format unless he gets a lucky/non-sec matchup.

LOL, they’re about to be loaded based on what? Venables out recruited him last year and is in all likelihood about to again.

I would put several thousand dollars on it in the 4 team format. He’s about to do the exact same thing he did at OU and then jump to the NFL. I know it’s hard for you to believe but we know him better than most of y’all do. He will never win an NC at USC. Highly doubt he’ll win a playoff game in the 4 team format unless he gets a lucky/non-sec matchup.
Talky talky..

So much talky....

You know Riley better than most of us do? LOL do you live in a fantasy land? When's the last time you were on the sideline or in the locker room with him? I'm going to take a guess and answer the question with a hard never. You don't know the guy, so quit acting like you do. The level of butthurt you Sooners have reached over Riley is just so comical to me. Going to be even more comical when you guys lose 3-4 games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT