Best non Texas games week 4

dont count your eggs just yet, Meatchicken trying to give this game away any way they can.
Still looking better than tOSU did against Marshall. Don’t let the score of that game fool you. The herd just couldn’t keep up with the Buckeyes’ athletes. Against another team with top talent, they’re gonna be vulnerable.

I’m not too proud to admit that I was wrong, and the sooners are worse than I thought. I still think Tennessee is overrated, but ou is….. wow.

I’m not too proud to admit that I was wrong, and the sooners are worse than I thought. I still think Tennessee is overrated, but ou is….. wow.
I was thinking all the qbs since Colt. Ok Sam was good. But there was Gilbert, Case, Ash, Swoops, Heard, Thompson, and Card. Ineptitude in every Oklahoma game. But now it's Oklahoma and we're seeing with Jackson Arnold. Can't say I'm not enjoying it.

Reactions: hookem777
aggy outlasts the powerhouse that is Bowling Green by 26-20. It took a “questionable” field goal and some loose officiating, but they did win.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Anybody catch the end of the CU / Baylor. CU came back from 14 pts down to force OT. Everybody stirmed the field and Fox just let it roll with no commentary. Pretty crazy.

Well after watching the game I came away with 2 things. Oklahoma has a good defense. And that Michael Shannon kid is going to be their starting qb. He gave a helluva an effort when he tried to score that td. But their offense is still lousy.

Last edited:
😂

The texags mods are working overtime to keep the sunshine flowing.

Quality-Win.jpg

😂

The texags mods are working overtime to keep the sunshine flowing.

Quality-Win.jpg
I was just about to post this.

The freaking Mods are like "hey, this thread is for sunshine pumping only!".

They even say "no negative Nancy's".......
That's fvcking gold...

This is classic Vegetables/Stupes/ou. This cheating is coached because I have seen from them several times. Fake an injury to catch there breath. Herbstreit is spot on.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces