Georgia -16 1/2
Ole Miss +14 1/2
KSU +11 1/2, under 54 1/2, and ML
Kentucky +10 1/2
Rutgers +17 1/2
Cincinnati ML
Oregon St. ML
Texas -2 1/2
I know nothing of gambling. What does ML mean?

What does OK/KSU mean?

Kiffin will give Saban a scare. Alabama’s defense isn’t great. If FL had a better QB they might of won

How did none of you hammerheads tell me we lost Josh Thompson to concussion protocol? Goddammit we didn’t need that.

Some of my plays:

BC +17 1/2
Georgia -16 1/2
Ole Miss +14 1/2
KSU +11 1/2, under 54 1/2, and ML
Kentucky +10 1/2
Rutgers +17 1/2
Cincinnati ML
Oregon St. ML
Texas -2 1/2
BC and the points? Interesting.

Arkansas had 87 yards passing, and 75 yards rushing against Georgia.

Georgia would suffocate us in our sleep.

Ya.... pretty much. It's them and Bama and errrrrrbody else.
I don’t even think Bama can hang with them this year. Their defense is just shutting everybody down this year. Loaded with early round NFL talent.

Who would’ve thought that defense we hung 70 on last week would perform better against WVU than OU did

I don’t even think Bama can hang with them this year. Their defense is just shutting everybody down this year. Loaded with early round NFL talent.
Georgia hasn't played any REAL offensive juggernauts yet. We'll see how they stack up against a team with some serious offense. I think arky was ranked 16 on offense.

Georgia hasn't played any REAL offensive juggernauts yet. We'll see how they stack up against a team with some serious offense. I think arky was ranked 16 on offense.
The only decent offense they have left to face until the CCG is Florida. They should coast through the rest of their schedule. Gonna be a fun match up with them in Bama in the CCG.

If your Miami, LSU, or USC how do you not give a blank check to Luke Fickell. Dude is the real deal. He’s built a legit program over multiple years.

USC should take a hard look at Fickell.
The AD at USC hired Fickell at Cincy. Gotta think he’s near the top of the wish list. If USC, LSU, Miami and Florida state are all open Fickell is gonna make a lot of money

Who has Texas with a better recored than A&M this season? Very well could happen

Just dropped in on texags. Priceless meltdown.
With A&M staring down the barrel of a 6-6, 7-5 season Texas is really on the verge of taking the momentum in state. They are moving to the SEC, looks like Sark is going to put up at the very least a solid year 1. Not sure it’s something any of us would of predicted a month ago, but it’s happening

Reactions: TX1972
Here’s a direct quote from Texags…

“Fisher is ruining A&M the same way he ruined FSU. And we are paying him really well to do it.”

As if atm wasn’t in ruins long before Jimbo.

😝
I’ve never been a huge Jimbo fan. I can promise you though that FSU would happily take Jimbo back over what they’ve had since he left

With Ok state taking down Baylor tonight probably gonna be a prime time game in Austin in two weeks doubt it’s an 11 AM kick anyway.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
Aubrun takes down LSU on the road. Good win for Bryan Harsin. Seat gets a little hotter for coach O

One of the 2 non TX teams I'm watching this year are SC and Auburn.

The tigers looked good in the 2nd half and their defense was outstanding. The reason I'm watching Auburn is that Bryan Harsin who was our oc in 2011/2012 is now the head man at Auburn. All those asst. coaching changes we made after 2010 were an unmitigated disaster but Bryan Harsin may get the last laugh. He left for AR state and then went to Boise and now Auburn.
The tigers are 4/1 and will be in the top 20 when GA comes to Auburn next week. Word around the campfire was that Major Applewhite cut his legs from underneath him. Any truth to this? And I forgot how hot his wife is they showed her after the game giving him a victory kiss. Harsin's wife is even hotter than Michelle Herman. Getting to the less important stuff Bo Nix has had a rebirth at at qb and they have some good skill players. It'll be interesting to see how they do against GA.

Oh and SC. That Mike Leach fanatic Graham Harrell finally gave Keaontay the ball and he reason for 119 years and caught a couple of passes. Malcolm Epps and Xavien Alford also played well. And I think I read that Todd Orlando has already been told he won't be back next year. That's really rough.

I look at your list and I see KSU beating OK as the upset

Cincy/golden domers is a compelling matchup

I think tOSU lose at least one more game but I dont know which one

Other games

Baylor/OSU cowboys

TT/WV mounties

AZS/UCLA bruins

Auburn/LSU former TX oc Bryan Harsin is the Auburn coach now. Tigers.

TX over TCU by as much as possible.

And as always
HookemHorns

Here’s a direct quote from Texags…

“Fisher is ruining A&M the same way he ruined FSU. And we are paying him really well to do it.”

As if atm wasn’t in ruins long before Jimbo.

😝

It's only going to get better. Alabama is going to wipe the floor with the gomes next weekend to give them three losses in a row. Bama can name the score, lol. Good times in collieville, LMAO!

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT