ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games week 7

I was saying at the start of the season I don’t buy all the Baylor hype. They lost some key players to the draft. Wasn’t quite sure why people were picking them to win the conference.
they were predicted the best dline in the big 12. i think baylor wins with their starting qb all game..regardless..baylors not as good as i thought, ill admit

Reactions: outhereincali
No way, man. Baylor is in every game they play. WV is not a bad team. Baylor can't replicate what they did last year every single year.
They basically lost all of their production on offense at the skill positions. Then on defense they lost Jalen Pitre who was the anchor in their secondary. He was a first round talent so that was a huge loss.

Reactions: LonghornMM
They basically lost all of their production on offense at the skill positions. Then on defense they lost Jalen Pitre who was the anchor in their secondary. He was a first round talent so that was a huge loss.
Yep. I remember you posted that early on in the season and it's true. Plus, tonight, they had to play the 4qtr with their back up QB.

There's no denying about the rise of Baylor fb in the last 10 years.

But for some reason Baylor has always been a hard sell. It looks like they'll have a top 20 class this year but they may never have an elite class.

I don't know maybe it's because Baylor's a religious school. Student's have to attend chapel on a regular basis and they take roll to make sure you're there.

I mean can you imagine a Barry Switzer or Jimmy Johnson coached player doing something like that?

Just a thought.

Last edited:
There's no denying about the rise of Baylor fb in the last 10 years.

But for some reason Baylor has always been a hard sell. It looks like they'll have a top 20 class this year but they may never have an elite class.

I don't know maybe it's because Baylor's a religious school. Student's have to attend chapel on a regular basis and they take roll to make sure you're there.

I mean can you imagine a Barry Switzer or Jimmy Johnson coached player doing something like that?

Just a thought.
I imagine many parents like the idea of their child getting some churchin. However, they also like the NIL and a winning program.

I imagine many parents like the idea of their child getting some churchin. However, they also like the NIL and a winning program.
I wanted my kids to could get a little churchin when they were in school to. But I suspect a lot of fb players want to party to much to do that.

They have a winning program now what kind of NIL program do they have for their athletes?

I forgot Yurcich is PSU’s OC as well.
I didn't realize that. I don't know the accuracy and don't remember if I heard it hear, but somebody said that Yurcich was the reason Ewers decommitted from Texas and went to OSU. That doesn't mean Yurcich was a bad coach or anything, it just means probably a bad fit either by offense style or by relationship/personality. Yurcich actually has a good rep from what I remember by being under Gundy and Day.

I thought I read that the Kansas QB was lost for the season....
He came back and said he wasn’t. It’s a grade 3 sprain to his AC joint so I don’t see him coming back from that. I think he was just upset and that’s the reason he said that.

I just read that Dillon Gabriel will start tomorrow. And the KS qb is out for the season.

OK covers

I'm switching to Tennessee Whiskey because that was a great game and I'm glad they beat alley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT