ADVERTISEMENT

Biden voters-- You owe us all MONEY!

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

8 weeks in a row the market is down.

8 weeks.

That's happened only ONCE in American history. The year: 1923.

Remember when you preferred pronoun asswipes jumped all over Trump any time the market went down? Where are you fvck sticks now? Joe Biden's dickhole got your tongue? Your head buried in the crusty snatch of of our kum dumpster of a VP?

Jimmy Carter is giving himself a reach around now because he's no longer the worst President in modern history.

You fvcking miserable cvnt muffins have taken arguably the strongest economy in American history and handed it over to bunch of pillow biting cucks from K street and militant black self glossing communists, and they've managed to abort this baby and flush it down the toilet in the same manner your mother's should have done to you.

The net worth of the average American has dropped at a higher % than 2008, 1999, and 1991 combined. And guess what fvck stains, this summer, fall and winter will be worse. You watch.

All because your fat pvssy couldn't handle some obnoxious tweets.

Go play in a house fire.

Welp there went the 1 thing they still could hang their hat on, a strong stock market.
Officially, the market has dipped into a net loss since the election.

But HEY, not only can boys now beat up girls in sports, they are applauded and revered for their courage.
Cool party with cooler policies y'all have over there to the left. Gee thanks.

Welp there went the 1 thing they still could hang their hat on, a strong stock market.
Officially, the market has dipped into a net loss since the election.

But HEY, not only can boys now beat up girls in sports, they are applauded and revered for their courage.
Cool party with cooler policies y'all have over there to the left. Gee thanks.
#LetLiaSwim!

8 weeks in a row the market is down.

8 weeks.

That's happened only ONCE in American history. The year: 1923.

Remember when you preferred pronoun asswipes jumped all over Trump any time the market went down? Where are you fvck sticks now? Joe Biden's dickhole got your tongue? Your head buried in the crusty snatch of of our kum dumpster of a VP?

Jimmy Carter is giving himself a reach around now because he's no longer the worst President in modern history.

You fvcking miserable cvnt muffins have taken arguably the strongest economy in American history and handed it over to bunch of pillow biting cucks from K street and militant black self glossing communists, and they've managed to abort this baby and flush it down the toilet in the same manner your mother's should have done to you.

The net worth of the average American has dropped at a higher % than 2008, 1999, and 1991 combined. And guess what fvck stains, this summer, fall and winter will be worse. You watch.

All because your fat pvssy couldn't handle some obnoxious tweets.

Go play in a house fire.
Dude, calm down, you and I both know we're still in the early stages of Obama/Biden take down of America. It will get worse you can bet your ass. In 1.5 years if Trump or DeSantis get in there I would be all for them rounding up every freaking liberal in this country and putting them in concentration camps for eternity.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Patiently waiting for Cali's response......
$100 says his response will be this: "Politics are an emotional issue for me" That's it. He nor any of his ilk will defend their political positions. How can they?

Dude, calm down, you and I both know we're still in the early stages of Obama/Biden take down of America. It will get worse you can bet your ass. In 1.5 years if Trump or DeSantis get in there I would be all for them rounding up every freaking liberal in this country and putting them in concentration camps for eternity.
It will get much worse. Unfortunately, all of the worthless RINOs will be fighting against Trump and/or DeSantis. The RINO’s answer will be: “Let’s take the high road and reach across the aisle.” F’ um. BTW: Cornyn is as useless as it gets. He doesn’t want to get uninvited from the DC cocktail circuit. Don’t care that he’s from TX. He’s useless.

It will get much worse. Unfortunately, all of the worthless RINOs will be fighting against Trump and/or DeSantis. The RINO’s answer will be: “Let’s take the high road and reach across the aisle.” F’ um. BTW: Cornyn is as useless as it gets. He doesn’t want to get uninvited from the DC cocktail circuit. Don’t care that he’s from TX. He’s useless.
So true about Cornyn. I actually worked with him about 25 years ago referring civil litigation work to him and he was actually a core conservative. I was initially glad to see him get elected to the Senate but now he’s fully entrenched in the swamp politics of DC. Like most career politicians, he’s probably got a sweetheart deal waiting for him after he leaves office at some lobbying firm or some worthless think tank. There’s also a ton of money nowadays in foundations created by retired politicians. Most of the donors are foreign entities. So watch for Ukraine to be active donors to these sham foundations. That’s why the $40 billion recently authorized for Ukraine had no strings attached. There’s literally zero oversight for how these funds are spent. Cornyn was one of the Republicans who voted against Rand Paul’s motion to add strict oversight to the $40 billion.

Patiently waiting for Cali's response......
There's no need to go after Cali.

He sees what a sh!t show this has become. You don't recruit people over to your side of the aisle by bashing their (now obviously bad) choices. You win them over with "hey, we know you MEANT well but the path to hell is paved with good intentions" type rhetoric.
Cali, or anybody else for that matter, wouldn't wish this horrible of an economy or state of our nation on anyone. Babies can't get food, gas is at a record high, the supply chain has been destroyed by Mayor Pete's incompetence, food prices are up and going higher, crop shortages are coming in November, the real estate market is about to get crushed, and telling Cali he's a dumb ass is simply going to force him (out of spite) to pull that same lever for those same candidates come November.

Try a little honey instead of vinegar.

He sees what a sh!t show this has become. You don't recruit people over to your side of the aisle by bashing their (now obviously bad) choices. You win them over with "hey, we know you MEANT well but the path to hell is paved with good intentions" type rhetoric.
Cali, or anybody else for that matter, wouldn't wish this horrible of an economy or state of our nation on anyone. Babies can't get food, gas is at a record high, the supply chain has been destroyed by Mayor Pete's incompetence, food prices are up and going higher, crop shortages are coming in November, the real estate market is about to get crushed, and telling Cali he's a dumb ass is simply going to force him (out of spite) to pull that same lever for those same candidates come November.

Frickin love yer posts brother. Just might come have some beers with you after all. Fishing permitting. 👍

Reactions: clob94

Right on. I hate what is happening as much as anyone, but we have to get the other side to turn their back on their nonsense and vote for the good guys. No one likes to admit they were wrong. The last poll I saw said Biden had a 38% approval rating. I don't see how its 1% - which tells me those 38% aren't ever changing their mind. Its the other 12% we need. Let them keep their dignity while changing their vote. On the otherhand, if Cali tries to defend what's happening ...

Reactions: clob94

Here's my biggest issues with liberals these days. Unless they can control the narrative they cannot be reasoned with. Musk buying Twitter has sent them into a rage, even Cali is upset about it. Why? Musk said free speech for everyone but unless todays libs can totally control the narrative, they act out with a mob mentality. Even Biden, the Musk deal looked to be gaining traction, got knee deep in appointing a new disinformation czar. Roe vs. Wade leak? All the riots. All of this bs after what they did to Trump? Seriously. I'm to the point that if calamity after calamity under Biden, all out recession that hits them in the wallet too is not enough to change them, nothing will.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day a man named barak hussein obama woulda been elected president of my country in my lifetime. Sleepy, pelosi and harris? Ain't a one of em done any good for our nation ever. It'll only get worse for the next 1 and a half years till 2024. TRUMP 2024!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Here's my biggest issues with liberals these days. Unless they can control the narrative they cannot be reasoned with. Musk buying Twitter has sent them into a rage, even Cali is upset about it. Why? Musk said free speech for everyone but unless todays libs can totally control the narrative, they act out with a mob mentality. Even Biden, the Musk deal looked to be gaining traction, got knee deep in appointing a new disinformation czar. Roe vs. Wade leak? All the riots. All of this bs after what they did to Trump? Seriously. I'm to the point that if calamity after calamity under Biden, all out recession that hits them in the wallet too is not enough to change them, nothing will.
Moderation, negotiation or accommodation isn’t in the liberals’ DNA. No amount of facts or persuasion will change a liberal’s ideology. Where’s it gotten McConnell? Graham? Elections and choices have consequences … serious consequences. Conservatives have attempted persuasion, accommodation, and a velvet touch approach for decades to no avail. It’s a losing strategy. A soft touch won’t work in todays world.

Moderation, negotiation or accommodation isn’t in the liberals’ DNA. No amount of facts or persuasion will change a liberal’s ideology. Where’s it gotten McConnell? Graham? Elections and choices have consequences … serious consequences. Conservatives have attempted persuasion, accommodation, and a velvet touch approach for decades to no avail. It’s a losing strategy. A soft touch won’t work in todays world.
One thing we should all keep in mind is how pathetically weak our eatablishment country club Republicans are. Dems are simply better politicians and ruthless. Trump was almost our only one who could out work the lying and cheating Dems. He was the hardest working President I have ever seen.

Biden was making a big deal about opening the oil reserves to try and bring down the price of gas a few cents(maybe)...If he was serious about easing the pain at the pump he would suspend the Federal tax on Gas and Diesel which is .18 on gas and ( I think) .24 per gallon on diesel.

To make up the short fall he could start taxing Tesla drivers a road use tax...

Biden was making a big deal about opening the oil reserves to try and bring down the price of gas a few cents(maybe)...If he was serious about easing the pain at the pump he would suspend the Federal tax on Gas and Diesel which is .18 on gas and ( I think) .24 per gallon on diesel.

To make up the short fall he could start taxing Tesla drivers a road use tax...
Battery electric vehicles weigh more than gas cars. I think about 1000 lbs. Road bed damage is a function of distance travelled and mass CUBED. So a 4000 lb car does 4/3 x 4/3 x 4/3 as much damage as a 3000 lb car. 64/27 = 2.4 x.

Battery electric vehicles weigh more than gas cars. I think about 1000 lbs. Road bed damage is a function of distance travelled and mass CUBED. So a 4000 lb car does 4/3 x 4/3 x 4/3 as much damage as a 3000 lb car. 64/27 = 2.4 x.
I have no idea what those fractions mean but I totally agree.

• Haha
Reactions: westx and diadevic
Well…you don’t say…..
I don’t care who you are if you stopped for a minute and asked yourself how on earth after the forced shutdowns, free money handouts, free money to illegals, shortage of workers from free handouts, etc. that we weren’t headed for an all out recession you have your head absolutely buried in the sand. But don’t fear, Biden has no plan and is talking about college debt forgiveness today.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...en-admits-WRONG-say-inflation-transitory.html

Well…you don’t say…..
I don’t care who you are if you stopped for a minute and asked yourself how on earth after the forced shutdowns, free money handouts, free money to illegals, shortage of workers from free handouts, etc. that we weren’t headed for an all out recession you have your head absolutely buried in the sand. But don’t fear, Biden has no plan and is talking about college debt forgiveness today.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...en-admits-WRONG-say-inflation-transitory.html
Sleepy hands out candy. How he got elected.

We all understand this brother, what else you got?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT