ADVERTISEMENT

Biden won't win...will the Dems figure this out or not?

Kajagoogoo

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2023
This is really a crazy time, almost unprecedented. The only thing close in recent history was in 1968, when LBJ backed out of the race, and even then it was January, not July. That isn't a good omen for the Dems, considering they were terribly divided at the convention and Nixon rolled in November.

We've seen presidents and major candidates struggle, make mistakes, whatever. But we have never seen something like this, where large swaths of the electorate have zero faith in the guy. So much of the media is clobbering him, even lefty media. We have rumors of revolts behind the scenes. But what I think is going to be the driving force is, I think the money is going to start drying up. Who wants to give money to Joe Biden to run? Not me for damn sure. The simple bottom line is, Joe Biden is done as a viable candidate for the 2024 election. He is NOT going to win. And the Dems' hopes of court cases bailing them out (I never thought it would help, but a lot apparently do) is dying faster that the Dallas Cowboys' Super Bowl hopes once the playoffs start.

We will either see Biden step aside, or Trump is going to win easily.

The Dems just have to decide if they have the balls to stand up to him. Because there is a house cleaning coming if they don't. People like me, people like my kids (who are much more liberal than me)...we are going to be ROYALLY pissed if the party stands still and does nothing. We need something to vote FOR, and Joe ain't it.

But before you Trump supporters crow too much, consider this. The Democrats are trotting out a guy that is really, really, really old and tired, one that the media is demanding to step aside...and you guy still is barely ahead of him.

The Dems need to figure out that this election is still winnable. We have 5 months, which is an eternity in today's world. But sitting on your hands is a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News