ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dance.....

EWNHorn

Nov 30, 2014
Am I wrong to be excited when we miss the tournament and pray that Shaka just walks away......basketball at Texas is crap....I’d like to have something to watch between football and baseball.

I'm so over Shaka.

If anyone has twitter, tweet at Steven Patterson and send this message: Steve, how are those "two historic hires" at the University of Texas panning out for you?

He will block you like he did me--- then tweet at the Arizona coyotes (the hockey team he is the GM of now) and ask them if Steve is planning on making any historic hires for them.

Then they will block you.

Surley there must have been a performance clause in his contract to prevent this shit losing...if not then UT needa a contract maker fast

Just fire his ass and tell him see ya in court! And draw it out for 7 or 8 yrs, Get a Texas longhorn Judge and a Texas longhorn attorney and fix the suit to go that long with no motions for a new judge or court or changes of venue.. That's what they do when the State of Texas wants your ass for back taxes... or just plain wants you....etc...well, we could be fair and give him a Aggsy lawyer from downtown CS...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired Horn
Maybe another thread but do we take an NIT bid if offered. Also, we have a dead man walking situation for next year cause everyone knows Shaka is gone once that buyout gets lowered next year. My worst fear is he has a miracle year and we end up keeping him beyond next year.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Maybe another thread but do we take an NIT bid if offered. Also, we have a dead man walking situation for next year cause everyone knows Shaka is gone once that buyout gets lowered next year. My worst fear is he has a miracle year and we end up keeping him beyond next year.

It would be pretty pathetic of us to refuse it. As in, who the f*ck do we think we are? This team sucks ass, the two before it sucked ass, and they should be grateful to have a chance to play in any kind of postseason tournament at all.

Only scenario where it would possibly be acceptable to refuse it is if the head coach were canned beforehand, which isn’t happening.

I hear you on your fear for next year. Last thing we need is a dead cat bounce that postpones the clearly needed reckoning.

It would be pretty pathetic of us to refuse it. As in, who the f*ck do we think we are? This team sucks ass, the two before it sucked ass, and they should be grateful to have a chance to play in any kind of postseason tournament at all.

Only scenario where it would possibly be acceptable to refuse it is if the head coach were canned beforehand, which isn’t happening.

I hear you on your fear for next year. Last thing we need is a dead cat bounce that postpones the clearly needed reckoning.
This year's recruiting cycle should be terrible.

I'm so over Shaka.

If anyone has twitter, tweet at Steven Patterson and send this message: Steve, how are those "two historic hires" at the University of Texas panning out for you?

He will block you like he did me--- then tweet at the Arizona coyotes (the hockey team he is the GM of now) and ask them if Steve is planning on making any historic hires for them.

Then they will block you.
Doing this right now, just to see if you are correct! =)roll
Update: can't find his twitter handle, but lets just say a lot of people seem to be reading this thread or have come up with this course of action on their own!

WE need to show Shaka how to Dance his ass off the school grounds forever!, Hell, Rick Barnes wasn't this bad...at least he tailgated

First Round NIT action
TEXAS vs South Dakota State
Tuesday in Austin

They will probably come in here and beat our asses..

Reactions: weevilcatch
I hope attendance is just 1..........the booster who is writing the check to send his a$$ on down the road...............

rick barnes wasn't this bad? rick barnes wasn't bad... at all. his last few years were sluggish. other than that, he was the best coach we've ever had.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
WE need to show Shaka how to Dance his ass off the school grounds forever!, Hell, Rick Barnes wasn't this bad...at least he tailgated

First Round NIT action
Tuesday in Austin

How is Tennessee doing this year?

First Round NIT action
Tuesday in Austin

Here you go .

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
How is this face not punched every single day?

CBlbeg8WEAEl-rZ.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT