ADVERTISEMENT

Blow U is a disgrace to college athletics

If I were going to name people stupid enough to believe this, you definitely would have made the list.

If you say so. Those victories would have had more meaning if they were against starting qbs. That , to me, is not a lucky thing. It wasnt luck that got them the win, they still had to go and take it. Speaking of qbs, those backups for the most part played pretty well and it didnt help them win.

Speaking of starting QB's...OSU's starting QB threw a pick six in his one and only play. Gundy immediately put Walsh back in...his back up. Injuries happen...even to your best players at the worst time. Jason White, OU's QB, played with a broken hand in one NCG; Demarco Murray, I'm sure you know who he is, missed another NCG vs.Tebow. All in all, to summarize this thread, I'll make it simple.
Chose 1 of the following:

A) lose a single game to a rival with a losing record but go on to being the conference champs for a 9th time (as opposed to said rival's just 2), and playing in the CFB Playoffs. Also 6 players will be drafted (as opposed to said rival's glaring goose egg.)
B) beating a rival, with nothing to show for it but a borrowed gold hat and another losing record.
(This applies to BB as well.)
Here's what's dishonest; any one choosing "B." Any one in their right mind would rather have a 9th Big 12 Championship trophy, a ring and playing in the CFB Playoffs instead of a borrowed gold hat.
There's about 120 other teams who would've loved to be in OU's shoes, including yourself and UT.
Besides, with all the hardware OU collected this past season, there would've been no room for the gold hat anyway. Luckily, OU is constructing a much larger building to showcase their successes.

Only a dishonest horn fan would decline to switch the results of how last season went. OU had the better season in both football and basketball and the future is extremely bright. But none of that matters now, a new season will be upon us soon enough. Will this be a record setting 3rd consecutive losing season? will charlie finally make it to a paltry 8 wins? will yet another freshman be 'the answer' at qb?

Speaking of starting QB's...OSU's starting QB threw a pick six in his one and only play. Gundy immediately put Walsh back in...his back up. Injuries happen...even to your best players at the worst time. Jason White, OU's QB, played with a broken hand in one NCG; Demarco Murray, I'm sure you know who he is, missed another NCG vs.Tebow. All in all, to summarize this thread, I'll make it simple.
Chose 1 of the following:

A) lose a single game to a rival with a losing record but go on to being the conference champs for a 9th time (as opposed to said rival's just 2), and playing in the CFB Playoffs. Also 6 players will be drafted (as opposed to said rival's glaring goose egg.)
B) beating a rival, with nothing to show for it but a borrowed gold hat and another losing record.
(This applies to BB as well.)
Here's what's dishonest; any one choosing "B." Any one in their right mind would rather have a 9th Big 12 Championship trophy, a ring and playing in the CFB Playoffs instead of a borrowed gold hat.
There's about 120 other teams who would've loved to be in OU's shoes, including yourself and UT.
Besides, with all the hardware OU collected this past season, there would've been no room for the gold hat anyway. Luckily, OU is constructing a much larger building to showcase their successes.

Cool slanted story.

I particularly like the way you highlighted all of the good stuff OU did and downplayed UT.

And most importantly, this wasn't a thread started to compare UT or even talk about UT. I get why you'd deflect to that. Because you don't want to stay on topic and talk at all about OU embarrassing blowout losses in big games.

Reactions: Scholz
Only a dishonest horn fan would decline to switch the results of how last season went. OU had the better season in both football and basketball and the future is extremely bright. But none of that matters now, a new season will be upon us soon enough. Will this be a record setting 3rd consecutive losing season? will charlie finally make it to a paltry 8 wins? will yet another freshman be 'the answer' at qb?
ou has gotten outplayed 2 years in a row by a crappy Texas team with less than average talent and a terrible offense. Texas is rebuilding and I would take Texas' roster over ou's anytime. The future for Texas is going to outshine ou and I would bet on that. Texas should have Texas level talent and it is finally getting there.......now having said that...Texas beat ou with not so great talent. Seems your team may be screwed very soon. You got 1 more year in my view to be on the field with Texas....then I would take Texas 3 out of 4.

Boy, the $ooner fans sure do get bent out of shape every time they set an all time worst loss record. How about instead of bleeding all over our board, quit sucking out loud when you get on the big stage. Don't want to be made fun of, quit choking like a dog.

And if you don't call getting every good Big XII team without their starting QB luck, you don't have an honest bone in your body.

Boy, the $ooner fans sure do get bent out of shape every time they set an all time worst loss record. How about instead of bleeding all over our board, quit sucking out loud when you get on the big stage. Don't want to be made fun of, quit choking like a dog.

And if you don't call getting every good Big XII team without their starting QB luck, you don't have an honest bone in your body.
Those losses don't bother me one bit. A few years down the road they will have been forgotten by most, expect for UT fans who want to hold onto the sweet memories of them. And that's cool. OU football will go on. And OU basketball will go on.

And absolutely OU got a lucky streak of facing teams without their starting QBs. But who cares. Sometimes your teams have lucky breaks go their way, other times the luck goes against them. It's part of the game. But just because you are upset that OU got breaks that rolled their way and they won those games doesn't mean the wins won't count in the annals of college football. They will always be part of OUs total win totals.

Yes you do care. You're on page 7 of this thread on a UT site still crying about them. And a few years from now, it's highly likely ou will still own the worst blowout losses of all time on the national stage in the two biggest sports. Your epic faceplants won't be forgotten no matter how much you wish they were.

And I never said ou's conference title in football last year didn't count, just that it was disingenuous to say "we steamrolled the conference" given that extreme luck you guys had. And you guys are used to celebrating titles you didn't deserve so your sentiments are hardly surprising.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Sure thing, obsessed okie on the UT site who says he doesn't care. You're not very bright are you, billy bob. I love it when you start with the lols and smileys too. One can see the throbbing vein in your forehead through your poorly hidden frustration.

Sure thing, obsessed okie on the UT site who says he doesn't care. You're not very bright are you, billy bob. I love it when you start with the lols and smileys too. One can see the throbbing vein in your forehead through your poorly hidden frustration.
As long as you are happy with the thought of me being obsessed and crying about the OU losses, then why would I care? I simply realize you only want it to be true so badly, that you simply resort to posting the same dishonest posts over and over. And smilies and Lol's are worthy of using in response to your posts, since your posts are funny and entertaining.

National titles are what matters, right okie?
You know something....you're exactly right. Thank you Scholz for putting this argument to rest!!!

Nattys,

OU -7
UT - 4

OohBurn.gif

No wonder you are always so bitter towards Sooners fans on here. Pure jealousy. I'm sure your defense is gonna be your usual rant about OU's cheating in the Switzer days. My answer is....who cares!!!! OU never had the titles taken away, so sooooo sorry for Scholz!!! LOL :D:D:D

You know something....you're exactly right. Thank you Scholz for putting this argument to rest!!!

Nattys,

OU -7
UT - 4

OohBurn.gif

No wonder you are always so bitter towards Sooners fans on here. Pure jealousy. I'm sure your defense is gonna be your usual rant about OU's cheating in the Switzer days. My answer is....who cares!!!! OU never had the titles taken away, so sooooo sorry for Scholz!!! LOL :D:D:D

You left off the * denoting all the NC's that were directly followed by NCAA sanctionsfor cheating and breaking the rules in order to win said titles.... funny how you okies always forget that and act like you atually EARNED those titles fair and square..... when you get smashed and put on probations following those seasons for violating rules, it means you had to cheat to win those titles.... Hell, your best coach ever is even quoted as saying he BOUGHT AND PAID for "the best players".... then he got beat by a "left handed Mexican".... and your other great - Switzer - openly admitted he cheated his ass of in various interviews and even his own friggin book...... The difference between our 4 NCs and your 7 is that NONE of ours were followed by probation for cheating, none of ours had the NCAA smashing us for rules violations... so all of ours have ben on the level without bending or breaking the rules... you tards had to cheat to win, and have ben doing so for so long, you either forget or just feel it is ok to cheat bc thats what made you what you are today...

and lets be real billy ray, you arent doing anything here except trolling and acting like a douchetard. you ignore all points and then just blow smoke out your ass to cover your tracks and divert attention.... it is getting really old and you need to take that garbage to the sooner board where cheating is ok along with revising history and acting like a total meth head douchebag troll. K thanks for playing.

lol/lulz/:)/;) etc etc.... P.S. - in case you missed it, you are a douchebag.

Reactions: swVAHorn and Scholz

Nattys,

OU -7
UT - 4

OohBurn.gif

oh and for what its worth, just bc the titles werent stripped doesnt change the fact you had to cheat to win them.... and it wasnt just switzer cheating either....seems to me ANY successful coach at ou winds up getting smashed by the NCAA... wilkinson, switzer.. hell even Stoops got some with the BigRed Motors deal..... hmmm... imagine that - ANY coach that has been sucessful at ou has had to deal with the NCAA and some form of sanctions...... you may not have been stripped of titles, but they are obviously all dirty... your ex coaches have admitted it, the NCAA sanctios show it to be true... so no argument changes the fact that without cheating, ou would HAVE NOTHING.... I know the truth sucks, but so does your school, your schools state as well as 99.9999995% of your fan base... and most of them suck due to the meth taking all their teeth and not allowing them to do much else.

Now kindly gtfo and kick rocks... your act is wearing thin.

As long as you are happy with the thought of me being obsessed and crying about the OU losses, then why would I care? I simply realize you only want it to be true so badly, that you simply resort to posting the same dishonest posts over and over. And smilies and Lol's are worthy of using in response to your posts, since your posts are funny and entertaining.
Dishonest? What's dishonest about you crying like a little girl about having the worst losses in football and basketball history on the national stage page after page after page?

ou has gotten outplayed 2 years in a row by a crappy Texas team with less than average talent and a terrible offense. Texas is rebuilding and I would take Texas' roster over ou's anytime. The future for Texas is going to outshine ou and I would bet on that. Texas should have Texas level talent and it is finally getting there.......now having said that...Texas beat ou with not so great talent. Seems your team may be screwed very soon. You got 1 more year in my view to be on the field with Texas....then I would take Texas 3 out of 4.

Man, too bad for you that crappy texas team remained crappy and OU took the game result as a spring board for a great season. I wouldnt change anything about how the regular season went last year. I'd take OU's roster over texas' anytime- not just this year with all the proven returning talent but im loving how recruiting looks for '17 as well, OU looks like they'll have a firm top 5 class in '17 so we'll see but it seems the future is extremely, almost blindingly bright, especially at qb and rb. I think what you are saying is hopes and wishes coming off two consecutive losing seasons; The good news is there's nowhere to go but up. That said, i would like to see texas actually get back on board and looking at 8 wins as a disappointment instead of a pipe dream. The conference and the RRR are better off with it.

Man, too bad for you that crappy texas team remained crappy and OU took the game result as a spring board for a great season. I wouldnt change anything about how the regular season went last year. I'd take OU's roster over texas' anytime- not just this year with all the proven returning talent but im loving how recruiting looks for '17 as well, OU looks like they'll have a firm top 5 class in '17 so we'll see but it seems the future is extremely, almost blindingly bright, especially at qb and rb. I think what you are saying is hopes and wishes coming off two consecutive losing seasons; The good news is there's nowhere to go but up. That said, i would like to see texas actually get back on board and looking at 8 wins as a disappointment instead of a pipe dream. The conference and the RRR are better off with it.

You do realize that Texas has had the better recruiting classes the last 2 years right? Yet you wouldnt change rosters with Texas seeing the development of TRUE freshman last year at key spots.. like OL, LB etc? When Texas beats ou again this year, I dont think ou will use it to springboard anywhere of relevance. And 8 wins should be good this year, and shoot for a Big 12 title by 2017 for Texas. Dont cry when it happens either. ;)

Just continue telling yourself ou is doing better than Texas. Texas is loading up with talent that has not been seen there since the mid 2000s. The offense is perfect for the team and recruiting. Strong is starting to swing a heavy stick with recruits. Stoops is a very good coach but I do believe his best days are behind him at ou. We shall see who is right and who is wrong over the next few years. Texas is a QB away from being elite again and I believe between Buechele and Ehlinger that has been accomplished.

Another thing is if Strong is not the right guy (I think he is) then Texas will probably hire a homerun like Herman or someone even better who will have some talent to work with......Strong had some talent but no depth and no QB.

Longhorn, no disrespect or offense to you or the Longhorn football
program, but UT having the better recruiting class the last two years as you say
hasn't produced many wins, I know UT is young but when do you expect
the program to start being a contender for the Big XII title ?
I really don't dislike UT that much, I hate losing to them. After all my brother
is a Texas Alum.

You do realize that Texas has had the better recruiting classes the last 2 years right? Yet you wouldnt change rosters with Texas seeing the development of TRUE freshman last year at key spots.. like OL, LB etc? When Texas beats ou again this year, I dont think ou will use it to springboard anywhere of relevance. And 8 wins should be good this year, and shoot for a Big 12 title by 2017 for Texas. Dont cry when it happens either. ;)

It never ceased to surprise me that texas had consistently got such great classes and sometimes done very little with them, especially after the 2009 season. And i wouldnt change rosters- I see what you put out on the Oline, at QB and at RB and I compare it to what proven talent OU has now and what they have committed in the '17 class and I really like what Stoops and Riley are putting together. You think OU hasnt been developing some true freshman talent even last year as well? im rolling my eyes, yeah we'll see about your prediction in a 19 months or so. Until then OU is the reigning conference champ and look pretty set to win it in '16 too. Consecutive big 12 championships...has a nicer ring to it than consecutive losing seasons.

Until then OU is the reigning conference champ and look pretty set to win it in '16 too. Consecutive big 12 championships...has a nicer ring to it than consecutive losing seasons.
Yeah, good luck playing everybody without their starting QB again this year.

Just continue telling yourself ou is doing better than Texas. Texas is loading up with talent that has not been seen there since the mid 2000s. The offense is perfect for the team and recruiting. Strong is starting to swing a heavy stick with recruits. Stoops is a very good coach but I do believe his best days are behind him at ou. We shall see who is right and who is wrong over the next few years. Texas is a QB away from being elite again and I believe between Buechele and Ehlinger that has been accomplished.

Another thing is if Strong is not the right guy (I think he is) then Texas will probably hire a homerun like Herman or someone even better who will have some talent to work with......Strong had some talent but no depth and no QB.

Keep telling myself OU is doing better than tx? Why would I have to? The results speak for themselves. In fact OU had as many wins last season as tx had the previous two so texas has a lot to prove in terms of acting like they are doing better as a program. Stoops has never and will never have a losing season- 7 wins is as bad as it has ever gotten. Strong is 11-14 , that's what we know and the other stuff is hopes and wishes and conjecture. Hey some people thought Stoops' best days were behind him but last season was a resurgence with a new offense that apparently was a good thing for them. He now has one of the best OC around and he followed up with what is looking like one of the , if not the best classes Stoops has ever had. Now he's coming off a great season which his team had the best defense in the league, a top 10 offense in the nation and most of the best players on both sides of the ball are returning. Yeah we'll see who is right and wrong in a few years, but in the meantime, right now, OU is doing great. I'll believe your qb is the answer when i actually see it. Ive seen a few guys who were supposed to change things and i guess they'll be riding pine if the new freshmen are already better. Maybe strong just isnt all that great of a coach. Other coaches have done well after taking over a tanking program. I bet a great coach like saban would have kept them rolling and definitely not have been winning 5 and 6 games with all that texas talent on the roster. Can tx get a homerun hire? far and away the best coaching gig in the country and all they got was strong.

It never ceased to surprise me that texas had consistently got such great classes and sometimes done very little with them, especially after the 2009 season. And i wouldnt change rosters- I see what you put out on the Oline, at QB and at RB and I compare it to what proven talent OU has now and what they have committed in the '17 class and I really like what Stoops and Riley are putting together. You think OU hasnt been developing some true freshman talent even last year as well? im rolling my eyes, yeah we'll see about your prediction in a 19 months or so. Until then OU is the reigning conference champ and look pretty set to win it in '16 too. Consecutive big 12 championships...has a nicer ring to it than consecutive losing seasons.

With all that proven talent, Texas has pushed you around the last 2 years and smashed you last year.... now we have a workable QB and experience from those youngsters that were laying the wood to your sooners, plus a higher rated recruiting class last year, this year and probably next year.... I doubt ou wins another CC before Texas does... but I am pretty damn sure Texas beats ou a few times between now and then to ensure it.

Hows about it Heisenberg.... Voluntary month long vacation from Rivals site for the fan of the losing team come October, and a year long vacation for the team that doesnt win a CC first between Texas and ou? Maybe Texas or ou dont win a CC between them this coming year, but we can let that second half of the bet ride till it happens.... and maybe we can work in a sig bet to go with this for when the loser comes back.....

So, what do you say bud..... feel like making stupid bets way to early in the spring to know what we are getting in to? After all this is only a message board... what difference will a short or long vacation make? Lemme know and we can work out the details. ;)

Keep telling myself OU is doing better than tx? Why would I have to? The results speak for themselves. In fact OU had as many wins last season as tx had the previous two so texas has a lot to prove in terms of acting like they are doing better as a program. Stoops has never and will never have a losing season- 7 wins is as bad as it has ever gotten. Strong is 11-14 , that's what we know and the other stuff is hopes and wishes and conjecture. Hey some people thought Stoops' best days were behind him but last season was a resurgence with a new offense that apparently was a good thing for them. He now has one of the best OC around and he followed up with what is looking like one of the , if not the best classes Stoops has ever had. Now he's coming off a great season which his team had the best defense in the league, a top 10 offense in the nation and most of the best players on both sides of the ball are returning. Yeah we'll see who is right and wrong in a few years, but in the meantime, right now, OU is doing great. I'll believe your qb is the answer when i actually see it. Ive seen a few guys who were supposed to change things and i guess they'll be riding pine if the new freshmen are already better. Maybe strong just isnt all that great of a coach. Other coaches have done well after taking over a tanking program. I bet a great coach like saban would have kept them rolling and definitely not have been winning 5 and 6 games with all that texas talent on the roster. Can tx get a homerun hire? far and away the best coaching gig in the country and all they got was strong.

News flash - Saban went 6-6 before a bowl game in his 1st year at Bama.... but thanks for trying. And to downgrade strong as a bad hire or like he was a settle for Texas is about as dumb as you can be. And now you are just trolling to be a douchebag.... same ole heisenberg... act normal for a few days then go full retard working on the next ban from this site..... smfh

With all that proven talent, Texas has pushed you around the last 2 years and smashed you last year.... now we have a workable QB and experience from those youngsters that were laying the wood to your sooners, plus a higher rated recruiting class last year, this year and probably next year.... I doubt ou wins another CC before Texas does... but I am pretty damn sure Texas beats ou a few times between now and then to ensure it.

Hows about it Heisenberg.... Voluntary month long vacation from Rivals site for the fan of the losing team come October, and a year long vacation for the team that doesnt win a CC first between Texas and ou? Maybe Texas or ou dont win a CC between them this coming year, but we can let that second half of the bet ride till it happens.... and maybe we can work in a sig bet to go with this for when the loser comes back.....

So, what do you say bud..... feel like making stupid bets way to early in the spring to know what we are getting in to? After all this is only a message board... what difference will a short or long vacation make? Lemme know and we can work out the details. ;)

Yep they sure did, and still ended up 11-14 over that two year span. Playing well against your rival is nice, but doesnt do a lot of good when you cant win more than 11 games in two seasons. I'll take a loss over texas 100 years in a row if it meant OU gets to be 11-1 going into bowl season. We all know how well those nice recruiting classes worked out for texas over the past 6 years so i'll have to see it to believe the hype.

I would love to wager a bet with you that OU will win another conference championship before texas does. Ive been on here for a while so it's not an empty bet. I accept your terms to both wagers. Although, I would prefer an avatar bet;I really dont have the time nor inclination to verify your not logging on for a month, plus I dont want to wait a month rub the loss in your face, ya know? =)

Yep they sure did, and still ended up 11-14 over that two year span. Playing well against your rival is nice, but doesnt do a lot of good when you cant win more than 11 games in two seasons. I'll take a loss over texas 100 years in a row if it meant OU gets to be 11-1 going into bowl season. We all know how well those nice recruiting classes worked out for texas over the past 6 years so i'll have to see it to believe the hype.

I would love to wager a bet with you that OU will win another conference championship before texas does. Ive been on here for a while so it's not an empty bet. I accept your terms to both wagers. Although, I would prefer an avatar bet;I really dont have the time nor inclination to verify your not logging on for a month, plus I dont want to wait a month rub the loss in your face, ya know? =)

LOL.... we can work out the details. PM me in a couple of days and we will iron it out then we can present it to the board for validation and verification. Im out of town till Sunday or so, but after then I should have time to get in to this with you.

Reactions: Heisennberg
News flash - Saban went 6-6 before a bowl game in his 1st year at Bama.... but thanks for trying. And to downgrade strong as a bad hire or like he was a settle for Texas is about as dumb as you can be. And now you are just trolling to be a douchebag.... same ole heisenberg... act normal for a few days then go full retard working on the next ban from this site..... smfh

Lol, it was absolutely a settle for texas. They went for the home run hire, thinking who in the world would say no? But apparently Saban, Briles and who knows else already did. Yeah Saban is a good coach- didnt start out by losing more than winning, and his bama teams never missed a bowl game. Probably why tx wanted to hire him so bad, so not a great comparison to charlie.

Thanks. Good job on failing on the national stage and embarrassing the conference yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT