ADVERTISEMENT

Boyd apologizes...sort of

4MNChampsHorn

Jan 28, 2011
El Paso
He should have stopped after saying I'm sorry. He went on to say, " I did not intend to be disrespectful or disloyal."

Tweeting & FaceTiming during halftime is both disrespectful & disloyal to the team, his coaches, & UT. Add in the fact he retweeted about transferring to A&M.

When apologizing, own your mistake completely. Don't lie about it or your intentions. Otherwise, clarify your intentions.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...pologizes-for-halftime-retweet-213200899.html

Last edited:
Clob, that's even worse-the Belmont PR department couldn't figure out that was a poorly written apology, before issuing it. Really, there is not a need to defend intentions during an apology.

They haven't cleared out all of the jet pack cronies yet. Just need a little time. I wonder if John Bianco would have issued a better statement........ but he was fired........ thanks obam.... I mean Steve.

He should have stopped after saying I'm sorry. He went on to say, " I did not intend to be disrespectful or disloyal."

Tweeting & FaceTiming during halftime is both disrespectful & disloyal to the team, his coaches, & UT. Add in the fact he retweeted about transferring to A&M.

When apologizing, own your mistake completely. Don't lie about it or your intentions. Otherwise, clarify your intentions.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...pologizes-for-halftime-retweet-213200899.html
I thought it was a pretty funny tweet and damning of the coaches. I don't blame the kid for feeling hopeless and perhaps like he has made the wrong choice.

You can't blame anyone for having buyers remorse of this shit show.

I say bench him the next game to teach the young man for being such an idiot for the retweet

I say let him go and don't let the door hit you in the on the way out. If he's going to quit this early he'll just quit again. a&m can have him.

I say let him go and don't let the door hit you in the on the way out. If he's going to quit this early he'll just quit again. a&m can have him.
Naw. That's the easy way out. Make him learn. If he has to ride the bench the whole year then do so but don't let him leave without being put in check. Next year give him his walking papers if he still acting a nut. I still say this. He is young and dumb and full of ***. They always do something stupid.

I say take all their phones away from them and leave'em locked up till after the game..not supposed to talk on them at halftime, supposed to try to figure out what5s going wrong and try to fix it, Ya never see the coaches coaching the boys on the bench during the game like to old days, where they would break out the square chalk boards after every series of play or TD and show them what went wrong and what to watch for next time..sad FB gone to shit and cell phones and signs cause players can't learn the plays , they have to look at a board to tell them what formation they gonna run

Hook'em

Give him a heavy dose of running, destroy any aggy propaganda he has and then issue ultimatums for any further bad actions. Other than that, get back to football.

Probably not, but does that aggy boy, Duran,duran, get any punishment other than a statue being built in his honor at Pyle stadium?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT